Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Songs that I can't play nor delete on phone

Songs that I can't play nor delete on phone

I use Spotify Premium on my Samsung s7, and often add music via local files. I have a few songs that are greyed out in my phone, unplayable, but do not exist on my computer. I cannot delete them; the only option it gives me is to Save. I had to clear my phone's cache and redownload everything after I installed a memory card the orher day, and more showed up after I redownloaded the local files songs. As you can see in the photos, some are doubled and I can't figure out what to do to get rid of them.

Screenshot_20180417-095159.png
2 Replies

Hey @HydraRaptor! Welcome to the Spotify Community. ^^

You cannot delete them because they probably saved them onto another device (Desktop PC). You need to delete them out of the playlist from the device where they're saved at. In this case it seems that the file is in the game files.

Have you installed the game Dark Souls 3 on your Desktop PC/MAC?

Let me know how it goes! ^^

Peace

@Nico 

I had the CD for the game from a Playstation copy of the game. As for the songs on my PC, they're not in my Spotify on my computer.  I've tried syncing my phone with the computer, but they still remain. As you can see from my computer playlist, the second Aldritch, Devourer of Gods doesn't exist there, just the one version. I checked throughout the rest of the playlist and the rest of the songs are the same.

0aC3yIg.png

Suggested posts