Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify no internet connection on mobile

Spotify no internet connection on mobile

I have no internet connection when using mobile internet in spotify.

WLAN everything works fine, interestingly, when I start the APP with WLAN switch to mobile, it will play some songs, I can even skip, until at some point maybe 15min later it stops working. 

Reinstalled it, nothing, every other app works perfectly...

I live europe and have neither external SD nor ipv6. I'm quite positive this is a spotify problem since it is the only app to have connectivity issues. 

After all, I don't know what the problem is but this is really bad and unfortunately not the first very strange bug with the spotify app. 

Well for me at least  that was it, I wont extend premium and switch to apple or google, at least they can code a proper app - I actually liked spotify but yeah their app dev team seems not really competent  and thus not worth to pay for.

My suggestion, get some decent developers for your android app and maybe I give Spotify another try in a year or two - design is great, but under the hood there seems to be lots of spaghetti code.

1 Reply

Hey, I seem to have the same problem! Since about  a week ago, spotify on my andriod phone keeps stating I'm offline, even when connected to wifi. I can listen to my offline playlists, but not change them or add songs or anything. It counts down the days untill I have to go back online.. I don't understand what happened, there definitely seems to be a bug in the spotify app right now, and I hope they fix it soon!

Suggested posts