Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • ThomasWYale
  • Visitor
  • 64 replies
  • 25 likes
  • 64 replies
  • 25 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 51 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 51 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

No problem just a compliment

I switched to Spotify as I just found Google Play Music too frustrating. I downloaded 482 songs to my Android phone and let it go for 24 hours and the orange marker never moved. The volume would vary greatly from song to song. The only reason I tried...

• Casual Listener
  • I  switched to Spotify as I just found Google Play Music too frustrating. I downloaded 482 songs to my Android phone and let it go for 24 hours and the orange marker never moved. The volume woul...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Spotify extremely slow on Android mobile device

Hey guys, it's been some time now that my Spotify is working ridiculously slow. I'm talking about it taking at least 20 seconds to change or even to pause a song. I've tried reinstall, i don't have an sd or any other card (to my knowledge), with wifi...

• Hey guys, it's been some time now that my Spotify is working ridiculously slow. I'm talking about it taking at least 20 seconds to change or even to pause a song. I've tried reinstall, i don't have a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Radio starts playing automatically

Whenever a playlist is done, Spotify radio creates a radio station from the playlist and starts playing by itself. How can I stop this?

• Casual Listener
  • Whenever a playlist is done, Spotify radio creates a radio station from the playlist and starts playing by itself. How can I stop this?
  • Chellejazzy
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Playlist suddenley unlouded and local files gone

I have Spotify on my Android Sony experia z 3. I have downloaded my playlist and lokal files many times and they have been working but then suddenley a lot of the songs cant be played. They are still there in the playlist but wont play. I have premiu...

• Casual Listener
  • I have Spotify on my Android Sony experia z 3. I have downloaded my playlist and lokal files many times and they have been working but then suddenley a lot of the songs cant be played. They are still...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Çevrimdışı sarkilar

3aylik üyeliğim bitince çevrimdışı şarkılarımi dinlemeye devam edebilecek miyim.

• 3aylik üyeliğim bitince çevrimdışı şarkılarımi dinlemeye devam edebilecek miyim.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Disable Ford Sync App Link

Salve ho una Ford c max 2013 non riesco ad installare spotify come app mi dice nessun file trovato Android 6.0.1 ho già usato installa su sync ma niente

• Casual Listener
  • Salve ho una Ford c max 2013 non riesco ad installare spotify come app mi dice nessun file trovato Android 6.0.1 ho già usato installa su sync ma niente
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Downloaded music gone after uninstalling Spotify

So,since installing Spotify Premium, I've been coping with some storage issues on my internal storage (HTC M8).My first move was to move all my downloaded content to my SD card, but the problem stayed. It said no free space while I just moved 4GB to ...

• So,since installing Spotify Premium, I've been coping with some storage issues on my internal storage (HTC M8). My first move was to move all my downloaded content to my SD card, but the problem sta...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Switches to phone speaker instead of bluetooth

Hey can you fix the bs that spotify stops using my bluetooth when it loses the wifi signal.

• Visitor
  • Hey can you fix the bs that spotify stops using my bluetooth when it loses the wifi signal.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Exit option for FireTV

I use my TV remote via CEC to launch and select songs/artists on Spotify on my FireTV. When I want to exit Spotify and go to another app, I have no way of doing this using the TV remote.All other apps I use on FireTV can be exited cleanly using the '...

• Casual Listener
  • I use my TV remote via CEC to launch and select songs/artists on Spotify on my FireTV. When I want to exit Spotify and go to another app, I have no way of doing this using the TV remote. All other a...
  • Alejandar
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Background Problem !

spotify , it turns the background.It entered the closing of applications such as Facebook and Instagram . How can I solve this awful problem ? Android Version 4.4.4

• spotify , it turns the background. It entered the closing of applications such as Facebook and Instagram . How can I solve this awful problem ? Android Version 4.4.4
  • Alejandar
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Itunes Syncing Problems

Since there are some songs and albums that are not available on Spotify (for example, Beyonce's Lemonade album) I bought them on Itunes with the intention to sync them to my Spotify account. At first it worked, and I synced the songs to the desktop a...

• Casual Listener
  • Since there are some songs and albums that are not available on Spotify (for example, Beyonce's Lemonade album) I bought them on Itunes with the intention to sync them to my Spotify account. At first...
  • Alejandar
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • itunes
    problems
    Syncing Local FIles
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution down loads and library gone

I'm a premium member. My down loaded music has all disappeared and it will not save and really down load my music. Very frustrated as in April I was charged twice. I think it's time for me to cancel my account.

• I'm a premium member. My down loaded music has all disappeared and it will not save and really down load my music. Very frustrated as in April I was charged twice. I think it's time for me to cancel ...
  • Alejandar
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution DOWNLOADS

[GERMAN]wie kann man umgehen , seine gespeicherten Downloads durch Ablauf der Premium-Dauer zu verlieren ? Ich muss jetzt jedes Mal Alles neu herunterladen , das nervt schon ziemlich .

• Casual Listener
  • [GERMAN] wie kann man umgehen , seine gespeicherten Downloads durch Ablauf der Premium-Dauer zu verlieren ? Ich muss jetzt jedes Mal Alles neu herunterladen , das nervt schon ziemlich .
  • Alejandar
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Android App and chromecast bugs

Android app works fine and well when playing to phone. However the casting to TV via chromecast has a major bug which is really starting to annoy me.Loads up fine on the TV shows the playlist boxes etc but when I press play it doesn't and skips to th...

• Android app works fine and well when playing to phone. However the casting to TV via chromecast has a major bug which is really starting to annoy me. Loads up fine on the TV shows the playlist box...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

No aparece ecualizador en Huawei Honor7 Android 6.0

Hola, no me aparece la opción de ecualizador en un huawei honor 7, tengo la versión de android 6

• Casual Listener
  • Hola, no me aparece la opción de ecualizador en un huawei honor 7, tengo la versión de android 6
  • mercapro
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Déconnexion et suppression de musiques off-line

Bonsoir,Je suis abonné a Spotify Premium depui peu mais malheureusement j'ai un gros problème, je ne sais si c'est un bug, si ça vient de mon smartphone (Galaxy S7) ou de l'application spotify ! Quoi qu'il en soit voici mon problème :Il arrive (tous ...

• Casual Listener
  • Bonsoir, Je suis abonné a Spotify Premium depui peu mais malheureusement j'ai un gros problème, je ne sais si c'est un bug, si ça vient de mon smartphone (Galaxy S7) ou de l'application spotify ! Qu...
  • maximeguyard
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Disappointed because I can not install spotify fit in my Gear 2

One of the main reasons why you prefer to buy my gear fit 2, was that according to the specifications of Samsung I could use spotify from my band.Now I meet the desepcion that is not available to people outside the United States.This desepcion caused...

• One of the main reasons why you prefer to buy my gear fit 2, was that according to the specifications of Samsung I could use spotify from my band. Now I meet the desepcion that is not available to p...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Down loaded music

I have spoitify premium on my s5,All my tracks have been downloaded so i can listen off line if no Internet available,Tried to listen today offline & for some reason its saying that non of my tracks are downloaded therefor can not listen offline, ext...

• I have spoitify premium on my s5, All my tracks have been downloaded so i can listen off line if no Internet available, Tried to listen today offline & for some reason its saying that non of my...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Rinnovo Account

Ciao a tutti se disattivo l'account premium mi si disattiva adesso o al termine del periodo dell'abbonamento?

• Ciao a tutti se disattivo l'account premium mi si disattiva adesso o al termine del periodo dell'abbonamento?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes