Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify on Android always downloading

Spotify on Android always downloading

Hi guys!
Sorry at first - I am from germany and my english skills are not the best.

Following problem: bought the 3month-version for 99Cent last week, got upgraded to premium.

So I added at my pc-Account some playlists and installed the app on my Note3.

Then the app started downloading the songs as it was supposed to do. About 1500 songs. This was Monday. So i took my phone and put the cross at "make offline available", so download started. As everything was downloaded I went into offline mode and wanted to enjoy some music.

I put the "mobile data" on my phone off, to ensure I am really offline. There was no song starting, but I could see all the songs I have put in my playlists (but with a white arrow downwards with circle around it), seems it wanted to download it again. I could start every song, it knows the name, the length, but no sound (sound was on) and no picture.

So i put the mobile data on again and connected my fb profile, but same problem, songs visible but not starting (until i put offline mode off, but then starts streaming and taking traffic).

Yesterday got the pc-app and connected my phone with my pc, synchronized everything over night, but this morning same problem. Starting, length know, but no sound and pictures until "streaming", which takes traffic.

Until now I got nearly 20gb Wlan-traffic only by "making offline available", 4 or 5 times.

May some one help me fix this problem?
Answers in german are really welcome 😉
1 Reply

/push

Suggested posts