Plan

Family

Country

US

Device

Samsung Galaxy 9

Operating System

My Question or Issue

If I am listening to a "90s r&b" playlist made by another user then every 1-4 songs a song from outside the playlist and even genre will play. I have not had this issue before but have had it the last few times that I have played spotify outside the playlists that I have created. 

3 Replies

Hey @cook1008!

Thanks for reaching out to us, this sounds a bit odd and we'll do our best to help you solve this.

First we'd recommend to check your subscription status with the steps here because sometimes recommended songs are added to playlists on our free version.

If that's all okay, we'd recommend that you continue by logging in on your Account page and going to ''Apps'' in the menu on the left side.

There you can see all third party apps that are connected to your account and you can "Remove Access" for the apps that you don't recognize.

It's also a good idea to follow the steps here to make sure your account is secure.

Hope this info helps. Keep us in the loop on this.

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Thank you. The Plan was logged in correctly for the family plan.
I just removed the "Apps" that were associated with my account. I will keep and eye on it and she f that updates anything.

Thank you

Alrighty @cook1008!

Keeping our fingers crossed that this was causing the issue 🤞

Let us know how it goes!

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts