Premium

Country

Canada

Device

Sony

Operating System

Android 

My Question or Issue

So if i decide I don't in fact like an album, I go to albums, unlike it (unsave) but this action doesn't automatically unlike the songs in the album (does remove it from the albums list however).

So then i have to go to the artist page, find the album and then individually unlike all songs in album. 

However they STILL show up in my liked songs list (but do not show up as liked if i look at the album on the artist page)...so i then have to unlike them there too.

Its madness. Is there a simpler way to do this?

1 Reply

Hello @knxt!

Thanks for reaching out to the Spotify Community. In the Your Library update, Spotify made a difference between liked songs and liked album. You can like the album's and the songs independently (you can even like an album without saving any songs). Therefore, when you unlike the album, the songs will still be liked.

However, if you unlike them from the artist page, you shouldn't be seeing them in Your Library. Can you let me know in which devices this happens and which version of Spotify you're using? It would also be worth trying a different device or the web version of Spotify. 

Keep me posted 🙂

Jose_MSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts