Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Volume low over bluetooth

Solved!

Volume low over bluetooth

my volume is low when I play over bluetooth, my friend tried on thier account with thier phone [iphone] on the same bluetooth speaker and it was louder than mine. my phone is cranked up to max. im pretty sure its just spotify as i used to use pandora and that played fine (that was maybe a month or two ago). 

i've uninstalled and reinstalled. that didnt work. i did delete cache but i have yet to try it, (wont be until monday) i havent messed with the eq, i have normalize volume enabled. I use wifi for the streaming, and its in automatic quality. if you need more info let me know and I'll try to get it to you.

Posting this now so i can hopefuly find out whats wrong and try fix it at work (we listen to music at work from one of our playlists) during a break.

My Device Info:

Moto Droid Turbo

Android Version 6.0.1 (most recent on my device)

App Vesrion  8.4.18.743 armv7 (i know its most recent as i it updated two tays ago)

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi,

Users of the Droid Turbo have found that the volume appears to be incredibly low when making and receiving calls. Playing music and videos generally works okay, but even at max volume, calls sound quiet.

Potential Solutions:

• Hold the volume all the way down to low, and then raise it back up.
  • Go to Settings – Sound Settings – Audio Effects and turn of the equalizer for the phone speaker.
  • Turn off Audio effects and “Voice Privacy.”
  • Try using the Slider Widget application to gain better control over all available volumes. Some are automatically turned off by default.

Given you have already tried another phone, it is safe to assume that it might be your phone. 

MrDavo |

If this post has solved your issue - Please click on 'ACCEPT AS SOLUTION'.
If you like my post - Please add kudos to it.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hi,

Users of the Droid Turbo have found that the volume appears to be incredibly low when making and receiving calls. Playing music and videos generally works okay, but even at max volume, calls sound quiet.

Potential Solutions:

• Hold the volume all the way down to low, and then raise it back up.
  • Go to Settings – Sound Settings – Audio Effects and turn of the equalizer for the phone speaker.
  • Turn off Audio effects and “Voice Privacy.”
  • Try using the Slider Widget application to gain better control over all available volumes. Some are automatically turned off by default.

Given you have already tried another phone, it is safe to assume that it might be your phone. 

MrDavo |

If this post has solved your issue - Please click on 'ACCEPT AS SOLUTION'.
If you like my post - Please add kudos to it.

Suggested posts