Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

When resuming a track, the track is repeated afterwards

When resuming a track, the track is repeated afterwards

Hi,

I am experiencing an issue which I think only is occuring since the last update from Play Store.

Scenario:

I am playing a song on my device (LG Optimus 4X HD on Android 4.0.3) that has been synced offline. Then I pause the song / unplug my head phones because I arive at work.

After work, I plug in my head phones again, launch Spotify, wait for Spotify to load the last song / last position in the song and then press play to resume the track. The track is played properly BUT after the track ends, it will just start again from the beginning. Only after the track has been played for the second time (or after I skip), the playlist continues as it should.

Is anyone able to reproduce this? Is this a general bug or is it just me who has this issue?

2 Replies

I'm having similar issues with the latest and some prior versions too. For me when I resume a playlist it forgets where I was in the track and will play from the beginning and after the song is done it always plays a second time. Super annoying.

Yes I have had the same issue.

At least they put the resume feature in there, it was one I was requesting for sometime.

But you have to wind it forward after it repeats. Or return to the playlist to play the next song.

Suggested posts