Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

how do i manage playlists on my galaxy watch 4

how do i manage playlists on my galaxy watch 4

I use spotify on my galaxy watch 4 and phone. the watch app usually lets me add and remove a song from my playlists, but its not working. I am able to edit playlists like normal by opening my phone, but the watch app just shows the + button, and clicking it does nothing (except trigger haptic feedback). If i play spotify from my laptop, the + button works fine, displays a check mark where applicable, and lets me select the playlists i want to add/remove from. This feature was working on 9/30, but as of yesterday i noticed it was unresponsive.
1 Reply

i have restarted my phone and watch. force stopped, cleared the cache on the app on my phone, and reinstalled on my watch. i have the latest software, and all other watch functions seem normal, indicating a good connection. i have logged out and back in on my watch and phone. i even completely reset my watch. if there's any other general troubleshooting steps i missed, please let me know. what is really puzzling me is that when i play on my laptop i can use my watch perfectly. If i switch devices to my phone, it stops working again.

Suggested posts