Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My Discover Weekly is Suddenly Garbage

My Discover Weekly is Suddenly Garbage

mbuna_0-1686407047014.png

Not sure why this playlist is my Discover Weekly this week. It's always been a neat feature that gives me some new music based on what I listen to for years.

Last Monday, instead of that, I got 30 mumble rap / lil this / lil that / etc. songs that I can honestly say is my least favorite type of music. I was like, "Am I being trolled?" I checked my history to see if somehow my account had played a bunch of songs like that the week prior, and there wasn't one song like it.

To be fair, my own playlists are pretty diverse, and I do have a few songs that would be considered similar in some hip hop PLs, but those are 95% 90s gangster rap. My playlist as a whole is mostly (trve) metal, EDM, IDM, grunge, and alternative.

I've changed my password just to be sure, and I guess I'm worried what I'm gonna get this Monday. I'd honestly rather have 2 hours of fart noises than this playlist.

1 Reply

Seriously? Is there any way to fix this???

mbuna_0-1686511367959.png

For reference, this is my "Liked Songs":

mbuna_1-1686511552308.png

Help. I've ignored the dumb UI changes lately because I've invested years curating my Spotify playlists, but this is a deal breaker if I can't fix it.

Suggested posts