Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Previously liked songs don’t show as liked in the queue, playlists, or albums since last update

Previously liked songs don’t show as liked in the queue, playlists, or albums since last update

Plan
Premium
Country
USA

Device
iPhone 14pro

Operating System
iOS 16.3

App version 8.8.8.688

My Question or Issue
The last update’s change to the like feature sucks. Previously when in a playlist or album we could see a heart by the songs that had been liked. Now it only shows when looking at the song. Please make it show liked songs in playlists and albums again.

DABE983E-467B-45AC-85A2-8CE29F8CB1F8.png
BB144035-593B-4154-9E08-340EC6816C77.png
3 Replies

I have the same issue and not many people have this feature. I have looked into it and I cant seem to find info on this subject. I have tried updating it but that didnt do anything.Do you have any info on this new feature?    SIDE NOTE:I hate this stinkin update 😭.

17AEFB54-6513-4331-AFD2-E46583505743.png

None of my friends have the update 

Nothing new so far. I wasn't able to find info either. Carplay still has the hearts for liked songs, but I'm guessing that's on a different release. I updated my post to include the app version I have installed, which is 8.8.8.688.

I talked to support just now and was told they're 'always testing new features'. They also said if you click on the ... next to a song it should show the like feature, but mine still only shows the + rather than the heart. It also shows 'Add to playlist' in grey, not indicating a song has been liked before. When I click on that, it does end up showing in my Liked Songs playlist though.

I gave them my feedback via chat just now, so you might want to as well -- https://support.spotify.com/us/contact-spotify-support/

IMG_0923.jpg
IMG_0924.jpg

Suggested posts