Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify update

Spotify update

This new Spotify update is kinda trash not gonna lie 😕 the last version was better

2 Replies

Does anyone know how to revert? The new playlist search is terrible - it shows almost entirely spotify-generated playlists at the expense of listener playlists. If you want to for, example, search for playlists inspired by a fictional work or character, you get a bunch of weird spotify-generated playlists that have nothing to do with the search but a kinda similar artist name. E.g. "Stephanie Brown" gets you "This is Stephanie Wrembel" and "This is Stephan North". Not a single listener playlist whereas before there were dozens.

I would really love to have all my playlists back in the order i actually put them in so i can actually find and look through them, instead of just having options for "recents, recently added, alphabetical, creator", and id really love them to actually be in a list so i can scroll better instead of having a big image on everything 😕 currently i just have to keep reinstalling an older version to get it back. update sucks.

Suggested posts