Stationary Use of Car Thing

Solved!

Stationary Use of Car Thing

Plan

Premium

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

The car thing is a nice tool, but its range of use feels too restricted.

If the Car Thing were able to connect to my computer, for example, I could have it around the house as a speaker system controller. Generally removing the requirement for it to connect to a phone particularly would be cool.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @u847ex-_yi27m

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community.

We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us and will make sure to pass it onto the right team, as we always strive to improve your experience.

You can also have a look in our Idea Exchange to see if someone else has already made a similar suggestion. If there isn't one, you can give these steps a go and submit your idea so that other users can also support it. The higher the number of votes an idea gets, the more likely it is for it to be implemented.

We'll be right here if you have any other questions. 

Have a good one!

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hi @u847ex-_yi27m

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community.

We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us and will make sure to pass it onto the right team, as we always strive to improve your experience.

You can also have a look in our Idea Exchange to see if someone else has already made a similar suggestion. If there isn't one, you can give these steps a go and submit your idea so that other users can also support it. The higher the number of votes an idea gets, the more likely it is for it to be implemented.

We'll be right here if you have any other questions. 

Have a good one!

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Suggested posts