Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Carry over unused audiobook hours to next month

It would be nice to be able to carry over unused/unlistened audiobook hours to the next month. 
Example let’s say in the month of June I only use up 10hours out the 15hours that come with the membership. In July this would bring my total audiobook hours to 20 (15 from monthly + 5 unlistened from the month of June).

I’m making this suggestion because there are some books that are over 15 hours and depending on when you start listening to the book you could either not finish in one go and wait for the next month to reload on hours. 

Updated on 2024-06-28

Hey @30n9x8b619fme5wjunrx,

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange!

We’re closing this idea since it doesn’t meet one of our Idea Exchange guidelines, namely point 7: “No pricing, subscription or content related requests”

We do appreciate all the feedback you share with us but our Ideas board is to help us receive new product and feature suggestions that will allow us to improve our app and service for everyone.

Changes to pricing, subscriptions or the content available are specific to each market around the world, and we cannot influence those. This includes requests for content removal or addition.

Thanks for understanding.

Comments
OscarDC
Status changed to: Closed - Doesn't Meet Requirements

Updated on 2024-06-28

Hey @30n9x8b619fme5wjunrx,

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange!

We’re closing this idea since it doesn’t meet one of our Idea Exchange guidelines, namely point 7: “No pricing, subscription or content related requests”

We do appreciate all the feedback you share with us but our Ideas board is to help us receive new product and feature suggestions that will allow us to improve our app and service for everyone.

Changes to pricing, subscriptions or the content available are specific to each market around the world, and we cannot influence those. This includes requests for content removal or addition.

Thanks for understanding.