Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Edit the date of adding a song

Because of the accidental deletions of songs especially from the Liked Songs playlist, I propose to introduce the possibility to change the date of adding a song, so that after accidental deletion (when there is no confirmation box for deletion), you can restore the song to the old place and remember when it was added. I think this is a very important topic.

If such a function (changing the date of addition) cannot be added, I think there could be a separate app for that. I have an app on my phone that allows you to manually change the date a photo was created, so I think you could do a similar one for changing the date a song was added to a specific playlist. This would reduce the frustration of missclicks.

I'm sure it is possible to make one of these options, because all data are just certain records of information in a certain database.

I think this is an important problem, because once a song is removed from its original place in the playlist, it loses its sentiment, which hurts a lot.

Updated on 2024-04-27

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

We’ll be closing this idea as it doesn’t follow one or more of the following Idea Exchange requirements:

• One change request per Idea. If you have more than one idea please make a new Idea submission for each.
  • Unclear ideas. Make sure your suggestion does include enough information for us to understand what you’re requesting.

Keep in mind that we can't influence changes that might potentially involve a third party. We've located this idea that might interest you:

More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found here.

Comments
AlejaR
Status changed to: Closed - Doesn't Meet Requirements

Updated on 2024-04-27

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

We’ll be closing this idea as it doesn’t follow one or more of the following Idea Exchange requirements:

• One change request per Idea. If you have more than one idea please make a new Idea submission for each.
  • Unclear ideas. Make sure your suggestion does include enough information for us to understand what you’re requesting.

Keep in mind that we can't influence changes that might potentially involve a third party. We've located this idea that might interest you:

More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found here.