Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Show the lyrics in the android auto mini player

If I'm in the passenger vehicle, I'm playing the list of songs and on many occasions we want to sing them, and we have to look for the lyrics in the cell phone app or on another platform.

In the same way, I know if I am in a concentration session on the computer, I would like the mini player to allow me to see the lyrics of the songs. 

Updated on 2024-04-27

Hey @Luxitlaly,

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange!

We’re closing this idea since it doesn’t meet one of our Idea Exchange guidelines, namely point 3: One change request per Idea”.

If you have more than one idea, you can make a new idea submission for each one. This way we’ll know exactly which idea folks are voting for.

We've located this idea that might interest you:

Feel free to submit your idea(s) again, making sure that it adheres to the above guidelines.

Thanks for understanding.

Comments
AlejaR
Status changed to: Closed - Doesn't Meet Requirements

Updated on 2024-04-27

Hey @Luxitlaly,

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange!

We’re closing this idea since it doesn’t meet one of our Idea Exchange guidelines, namely point 3: One change request per Idea”.

If you have more than one idea, you can make a new idea submission for each one. This way we’ll know exactly which idea folks are voting for.

We've located this idea that might interest you:

Feel free to submit your idea(s) again, making sure that it adheres to the above guidelines.

Thanks for understanding.