Forum Posts

Shared Playlist Between Users

A shared Playlist that belongs to more than one person. So for example I can add songs to that Playlist and a friend of mine can also add songs to that same playlist.

• Casual Listener
  • A shared Playlist that belongs to more than one person.  So for example I can add songs to that Playlist and a friend of mine can also add songs to that same playlist. 
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Case Closed
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

Collections of playlists

Hi Guys, I'm not sure if it was suggested already but can you code in an option to have your playlists/albums in collections? Folder like concept. Just to have few playlists bundled up i9n one place? Kindest Regards Vic

• Casual Listener
  • Hi Guys,   I'm not sure if it was suggested already but can you code in an option to have your playlists/albums in collections? Folder like concept. Just to have few playlists bundled up i9n...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Case Closed
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

New Music

Please get Ace Hood's new album "Starvation III" on here.

• Casual Listener
  • Please get Ace Hood's new album "Starvation III" on here.
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Case Closed
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

Correct that artists' pages

Turkish band Redd's artist pageis mixed with another artists page. Please correct that. here is redd : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Redd

• Casual Listener
  • Turkish band Redd's artist pageis mixed with another artists page. Please correct that. here is redd : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Redd
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Case Closed
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

Go to offline playlist from now playing in iOS app.

Most of my playlists are albums. If I'm shuffling a bunch of playlists, sometimes I want to listen to more from the artist or album the current song is from. If I'm online I can tap info and go to artist or album.I understand this can't be done if of...

• Roadie
  • Most of my playlists are albums. If I'm shuffling a bunch of playlists, sometimes I want to listen to more from the artist or album the current song is from. If I'm online I can tap info and go to ar...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 3 comments
  • 1 likes
  • Inactive Idea
  • 3 comments
  • 1 votes

Flattr/micropayments integration

It's certainly non-trivial if you go for Flattr integration, but it's definitely doable. Either way, it would do wonders for music as an industry. While each song generates revenue via ads/subscription, it would be nice to specifically give monetary ...

• Casual Listener
  • It's certainly non-trivial if you go for Flattr integration, but it's definitely doable. Either way, it would do wonders for music as an industry.  While each song generates revenue via ads/subs...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 1 comments
  • 9 likes
  • Inactive Idea
  • 1 comments
  • 9 votes

Quick Add to Playlist Radio

I've seen several requests for these two things: 1) Ability to quickly add the current song to a play list 2) Ability to prevent adding duplicates to a play list Why not add combine these two into one simple feature? A control, perhaps a green "+" sy...

• Casual Listener
  • I've seen several requests for these two things:   1) Ability to quickly add the current song to a play list 2) Ability to prevent adding duplicates to a play list   Why not add c...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 8 comments
  • 5 likes
  • Inactive Idea
  • 8 comments
  • 5 votes

"Search for device"-button is needed!

Spotify on computer will from time to time struggle to detect a portable device connected via the wireless network. So, you should make the existing buttons in the "Devices"-page on Spotify clickable, so Spotify can do a new search for devices connec...

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify on computer will from time to time struggle to detect a portable device connected via the wireless network.  So, you should make the existing buttons in the "Devices"-page on Spotify...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Inactive Idea
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

Custom volume, shuffle & repeat options for specifik playlists

A check-box beside the each and every play-list. If checked, the play-list will play the music with play-list specific options. These options are the activation/ deactivation of Shuffle, repeat & volume. If play-list is not checked it will use genera...

• Casual Listener
  • A check-box beside the each and every play-list. If checked, the play-list will play the music with play-list specific options. These options are the activation/ deactivation of Shuffle, repe...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 2 comments
  • 3 likes
  • Inactive Idea
  • 2 comments
  • 3 votes

Roku screen saver that can be toggled

I upgraded to premium to be able to play Spotify on the TV's surround system.. Although there is a sceen saver that eventually pops up it takes a long time to happen and switches back to the interface when I skip a track. I would be great if we were ...

• Casual Listener
  • I upgraded to premium to be able to play Spotify on the TV's surround system.. Although there is a sceen saver that eventually pops up it takes a long time to happen and switches back to the interfac...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 3 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Inactive Idea
  • 3 comments
  • 0 votes

The ability to change/hide our usernames

I signed up to Spotify before you changed the registration system to solely use Facebook. Due to that, I was able to sign up with a username. Since that time, I've grown to highly dislike that username and I'd much rather use the same username I use ...

• Casual Listener
  • I signed up to Spotify before you changed the registration system to solely use Facebook. Due to that, I was able to sign up with a username. Since that time, I've grown to highly dislike that userna...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 5 comments
  • 9 likes
  • Inactive Idea
  • 5 comments
  • 9 votes

Modern Look

I was thinking the other day the mobile app is a great app which has a good UI and then I compared the desktop version to it and thought wow it could really do with a new modern look. If you do compare it to other players like the new iTunes which ha...

• Visitor
  • I was thinking the other day the mobile app is a great app which has a good UI and then I compared the desktop version to it and thought wow it could really do with a new modern look. If you do compa...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 4 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Inactive Idea
  • 4 comments
  • 0 votes

Move "Start radio" far away from "Queue"

When right clicking a track we get a dropdown with lots of options, including Queue and Start Radio who have been placed next to each other. It does happen quite a lot that I accidentally start a radio station instead of queueing the track I wanted w...

• Casual Listener
  • When right clicking a track we get a dropdown with lots of options, including Queue and Start Radio who have been placed next to each other. It does happen quite a lot that I accidentally start a rad...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Inactive Idea
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

Notification when proxy info is wrong

I often use SOCKS5 proxies at work, and I LOVE that Spotify supports that. I also use a regular HTTP proxy at my office now, and recently couldn't figure out why Spotify wouldn't connect (offline mode). Then I realized, I had changed my network passw...

• Roadie
  • I often use SOCKS5 proxies at work, and I LOVE that Spotify supports that. I also use a regular HTTP proxy at my office now, and recently couldn't figure out why Spotify wouldn't connect (offline mod...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 1 comments
  • 2 likes
  • Inactive Idea
  • 1 comments
  • 2 votes

Avoid having to listen to different versions of same song

It is great that when you search for a track a large number of different versions appear. HOWEVER, I very rearely find that I actually want to listen to more than one of them.... So why not include an option in settings that after the track you have ...

• Casual Listener
  • It is great that when you search for a track a large number of different versions appear. HOWEVER, I very rearely find that I actually want to listen to more than one of them.... So why not include a...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Inactive Idea
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

Sharing music on RenRen SNS platform.

Hi Spotify, I'm a loyal user of Spotify, I think this product is so awsome~! I'm a Chinese user in U.S and I'm a SW developer + new tech lover., I highly suggest that you should open Spotify to users in China and integrate Spotify with SNS platforms ...

• Visitor
  • Hi Spotify,   I'm a loyal user of Spotify, I think this product is so awsome~!   I'm a Chinese user in U.S and I'm a SW developer + new tech lover., I highly suggest that you shoul...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Inactive Idea
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

Update webOS App for webOS 3 and the HP Touchpad

I'm new to spotify, and I'm using my 30 free premium days. I'm using them on my Mac, on my Windows PC, on my iPhone and on my Touchpad... Touchpad? Yes, there is a Spotify webOS App; But only for webOS mobile phones, if you want to run it under webOS...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm new to spotify, and I'm using my 30 free premium days. I'm using them on my Mac, on my Windows PC, on my iPhone and on my Touchpad... Touchpad?   Yes, there is a Spotify webOS App; ...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 12 comments
  • 5 likes
  • Inactive Idea
  • 12 comments
  • 5 votes

Make it possible to put requests to a playlist

The person that have a playlist thats not collaborative will be able to get requests. When an other user is droping a song to the playlist its automaticly sents a question if the owner of the playlist wants the song in his playlist. /Lunkan

• Casual Listener
  • The person that have a playlist thats not collaborative will be able to get requests.   When an other user is droping a song to the playlist its automaticly sents a question if the owner of ...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Inactive Idea
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

Radio Station by Label

I really enjoy discover music seraching by label... why it isn't a button to play radio station of "label" ? Thanks!

• Casual Listener
  • I really enjoy discover music seraching by label... why it isn't a button to play radio station of "label" ?   Thanks!
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 1 comments
  • 1 likes
  • Inactive Idea
  • 1 comments
  • 1 votes

Album or artist view iwithin a playlist OR ability to sync albums without creating a playlist of it.

The mobile app really needs a feature to view the albums or artist inside a playlist. I hate this playlist thing, I don't want to create PLs, I just want to download what I want to listen. The other annoying thing is when I download a playlist on a c...

• Casual Listener
  • The mobile app really needs a feature to view the albums or artist inside a playlist. I hate this playlist thing, I don't want to create PLs, I just want to download what I want to listen. The other ...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Case Closed
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes