Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

meet the stars.png

Meet the Stars

Spotify Stars Program - Twitter Stars!

Melody

Hey folks,

December is here, and we keep finding ourselves having that repeat conversation “where has the time gone?” It’s flown by, but we have so much to be thankful for.

As the year starts to close in on us, the nights here get darker and the Stars shine brighter. We wanted to take the time today to shout out a small, but essential team here in our Community Spotify Stars Program. Our Twitter team! 

The @AskSpotifyStars Twitter handle has been around since 2015, and even before it became an official handle a handful of passionate Stars used to help from their personal accounts.

This small but mighty team now consists of @Hubo , @Luan , @Robert_W , @Billy-J  & @Jose_M ! That means users reaching out to @AskSpotifyStars with a question are helped by one of these heroes. They can tackle almost any Spotify questions that come their way.

The most amazing thing about our Stars is that they do this in their own time, and help purely out of the kindness of their hearts. They love looking out for their fellow Spotify fans, and if that’s not something worth celebrating then we don’t know what is!

To give you some context, just this year, our Stars have handled a huge amount of tweets!

Melody_0-1638954429013.gif

All five Stars have been in the program from 2-4 years, and they’ve really proven themselves to be experts. As well as helping on Twitter they also lend a hand in the Community; they write blogs, author content to go from the handle all while juggling things outside of Spotify and the program like studying, working, and even taking on some amazing volunteering projects between them!

We think you’ll agree that this is a pretty awesome team, and with that we’ll just end by saying thank you!

Melody_1-1638954429016.gif

Remember, if you’re interested in finding out about any aspect of the Star Program, head over here to find out more!

9 Comments
Hubo

Awww, this is super lovely! — I have had some great conversations with folks on Twitter I’ll never forget. 

Thanks so much for the s/o @Melody and a big thank you for the whole Twitter Team! 💚💬

Melody

A big thanks to you, @Hubo 😄
Excited to see what AskSpotifyStars brings in 2022.

Luan

Ohh, that's amazing! Happy to be part of this awesome team. Thank you, guys and thank you @Melody 💚

Melody

We're so happy to have you on board, @Luan ! 😄

Peter

You guys rock 💚🙌

I wonder if you have a tweet from this past year which made you feel good about being a Twitter Star. I want others to see how awesome you are on @AskSpotifyStars, but also for you to remind yourselves of that.