Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

5FDP new album "Got Your Six" isn't on Spotify

5FDP new album "Got Your Six" isn't on Spotify

Was just wondering why the album wasn't on Spotify yet? I got the notification saying it was available on Spotify but clearly it is not. Thanks.
147 Replies

if u go on itunes u can clearly see the release is september 4th.

ok seriously spotify?! why are yall takin your precious time? we've been waiting for ever to hear this album but y'all still ain't fixed it. whats the deal??

Paying 10 dollars a month. Waiting for this album forever. And this crap?? Come on!! I'm tired of freakin waiting!!!

how the heck is this album still not on spotify?

I tried to contact @spotifycares, Spotify's support account, and they replied with the generic "we'll get it to you as soon as it's available".

I'm almost positive this issue is from FFDP's end. I remember when Wrong Side of Heaven Part 1 was released it was on Spotify the same day. Fast forward to Wrong Side of Heaven Part 2 and it took weeks/maybe even months for it to come out on Spotify. I bet you anything they purposely withhold putting the album up on release day/week/month in hopes of boosting album sales. It makes sense from a profit standpoint but it sucks for spotify users.

WHERE IS THE FFDP ALBUM GOT YOUR SIX? Who ever works for spotify needs to say something or let us know exactly what is going on we are getting inpatient over here. WHAT IS GOING ON WITH THIS WHY IS IT IN THE UK BUT NOT THE U.S?

I've been waiting for a day now, iTunes has it up...step up your game Spotify!

You make a valid point, MLD.

He does but it's the fact that it was uploaded in the first place is what makes me wonder how much spotify actually care.

Can you guys access the album with this link? https://play.spotify.com/album/6BNz3kTKk1A8z4Os0ZmFXf

That don't work either. It only has Jekyll and Hyde on there.

Wow, this is getting down right ridiculous. I was hoping that by starting this thread, someone from Spotify would take notice and either get this corrected or at least reply stating they're aware of the problem and are working on it. We're going on days now, and still nothing. Come on Spotify, I know you're better than this. Your premium users are patiently waiting, but our patience is starting to wane.

Guys they tweeted back to me, "fingers crossed we'll be able to have it
soon" I'm dropping these guys if this isn't resolved. Ive been waiting
forever to hear this album. Not just Jekyll and Hyde.

You should tweet them a link to this thread. 😄

Still down...This is getting pretty bad.  I've never had one problem with Spotify until now. I can understand minor problems from time to time, but to "release" an entire album without having it fully tested for proper playing?!?! Come on, guys....  Some intern is fired...hahaha.  FIX THIS!!

i guess your right, because if u go on itunes and u look at the new iron maiden album it came out on the same day and its actually on spotify ready to listen. i guess were just gonna have to buy it on itunes or google play if we ever want to hear it.

Yeah, this is getting pretty irritating. I've been waiting patiently since last month for this album to come out, and when the day finally comes, I can't even listen to it. Two full days have passed since the release date, and it seems just about every other music hosting orginization has managed to release the album on time. I really don't see why this is such a problem, since disturbed's most recent album came out perfectly on time as planned. Get it together spotify, this isn't what I'm paying 10$ a month for.

Seriously spotify, man up and issue a statement already. Let us know if we are or aren't getting this album. I'm tired of having to use youtube instead of an app I'm PAYING monthly for. We want answers!!!

Yeah, those links are for the whole album. That means for some reason the album isn't available in your country.

Suggested posts