Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Acdc songs not available

Acdc songs not available

It's been a few days since almost the entirety of Acdc's library went missing (at least for me, because apparently there's no one else asking about this) like, I can see the songs in my playlists in the desktop version but they're displayed as not available at the moment. I still have access to a few albums, but for the most part I'd say I can't see about 80% of their discography anymore, any idea why? I'm from Argentina, maybe that has something to do with it right now?
18 Replies

Hey @The_bolas, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

Spotify wants all the world’s music and podcasts available, but availability can vary over time and between countries, depending on the permissions from rights holders.

More info about this can be found here.

Hope this helps!

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Same! I'm from Argentina i don't know if that has to do with the issue.

It appears that is a problem with Argentina's catalog. 😠

Same problem here. I'm from Paraguay.

Yo soy de Chile he igual tengo el mismo problema, me aparecen solamente 5 álbumes de ellos, y nada más, deberá ser lo que mencionó uno de los comentarios, algún problema de licencias.

Same problem here, I was looking to find if anyone else in Argentina had found any solution... Turns out every AC/DC fan in Argentina is being affected by this

Soy de Chile y tambien me pasa. Solo me salen los albumes nuevos y el High Voltage. Captura de pantalla (1).png

Same problem!! From Uruguay

Hi there folks,

We checked this internally and it looks like multiple albums and singles from AC/DC have been taken down in a number of countries. This is most likely due to licensing issues, as Billy-J has explained. Content from famous bands like this usually gets re-uploaded to the platform in the future. We can't say for sure when or if this will happen though.

Cheers.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Alex, I was looking at Tidal and Deezer, and those platforms have ALL ACDC DISCOGRAPHY, why Spotify not? If all the platforms have their music and you DON'T, start negotiating urgently with the band and restore all the albums

It's a pity that the full discography of AC/DC is unavailable.
I like this Band a lot (like thousands of listeners) and it's not a good idea to remove so much albums.
If it persist I will reconsider my premium subscription.

Muchos usuarios vamos a vernos en la obligación de migrar a otras plataformas como youtube Music o deezer.  Por favor vuelvan a subir los discos de ac dc. 

Please restore Ac dc albums  soon,  this is awfull news to  spotify users .

Please restore acdc songs!!!! 

¡¡¡Devuelvan AC/DC!!!

I NEED TO LISTEN WHAT DO YOU DO FOR MONEY HONEY PLZZ FIX THIS FASST

I've been a Spotify user for 6 years. I like the playlists, suggestions, catalog, etc, etc. However, Spotify without the complete AC/DC catalog is not fun!!! It would be great to hear an official Spotify statement on the matter. AC/DC has a huge following in the LATAM region that have a Spotify premium memberships only due to the bands popularity. It would be sad to have to reconsider our premium memberships without hearing Spotify's side of the story.
 I'm surprised that I cannot find more information on the topic on the news or on the web. I saw a couple of post on reddit, but that was it. I hope the entire catalog will be uploaded soon or we will just need to consider better alternatives 😐

The entire catalog is back!!!🤘🤘

Suggested posts