Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Add Lady Gaga - Million Reasons to TTH Playlist

Add Lady Gaga - Million Reasons to TTH Playlist

Add Lady Gaga - Million Reasons to Todays Top Hits.

The song just reached #4 on the Billboard Hot 100. It's a hit today. Please add it!

Thanks
37 Replies

Yes ! i love that song and its smashing right now, it should be on that playlist ! 

Loved her Superbowl reindition of this song. Made me a fan. Surprised it isn't included in the biggest Spotify playlist. I agree on your suggestion.

wait how it isn't? It's like the biggest song in america rn... 

This song has been selling well at different points for several months now, and recently peaked inside the top 5 of Billboard 100, yet this playlist has songs that aren't even selling nor charting. Be transparent and stay true to your promise of quality service and to the name of this playlist.

I hear this song all time on the radio, love it. 

Yes please

add million reasons please!!

It just peaked at no. 4 on Billboard Hot 100 and it's a no. 1 digital song thanks to the beautiful performance at Super Bowl Halftime show, definitely deserves to be on the "Today's Top Hits" playlist.

my new favorite Gaga song! refreshing to hear a ballad from her.

I fell in love with it and I cannot stop listening to this beautiful song since the SuperBowl!!

That playlist is getting so awful lately, there is only edm songs and i am so sick of them to be honest lol Anyway I'm not a Gaga's fan but this song slayed me so hard after the halftime show that I have to agree it should be featured on TTH, my mom and dad loves it too.

Yes I heard this song on the radio and had trouble finding it on spotify a while back, not sure why. Saw her at the grammy's and it reminded me of the song, but I couldn't remember the name, so I went and searched in todays top hits and couldn't see any lady gaga music. I eventually found out the  name of the new song, but am dissapointed spotify has made it so hard for me to find and listen to. 

LOVE this song! My mom and I love singing along to this. Please add it to Today's Hits so we can access it easier and so that more people can enjoy it 🙂 thanks

Such a beautiful song, Lady Gaga just got a new fan since the superbowl halftime show

Just bought the spotify premium too, all my familly can listen to it now 🙂

Stop refusing to play the American anthem! It's #4 on BB Hot 100 and ya'll are still snubbing ha. 

It will be so great to include this refreshing ballad from Gaga among a playlist full of EDM. Please add this!

Yes! It was an absolutely magical moment when she performed it at Super Bowl!

Isn't this #4 on the BB Hot 100?? This should absolutely be on the TTH playlist! Thank you!

troy carter you have to stop

Suggested posts