Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Cant find specific song

Cant find specific song

looking for specific songs and i cant find them on here 

4 Replies

Hey @Sithlord2535, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

I'd love to help out! Can you let me know what you need help with in some more detail?

Looking out for your reply!

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hi Sithlord2535,

If You Know The Artist Name Then Please Search By Artist.. If You Know The Genre Of The Music Then Search Genre:NAME.. If You Know The Label Of The Music You Want Then Search Label:NAME.. You Can Also Try In The Following Ways:

genre:POP and year:1991

label:epic and year:1998

Hope By This You Can Find Your Specific Song.. And Sometimes Few Songs Are Not Available On Particular Country.. If This Happens.. Then The Song Will Not Be Playable.. For Example, I Am From India.. There Are Few Songs, That Can't Be Played Here.. So If The Same Goes With Your Country.. Then This Might Be A Chance.. And Also.. Please Remember, Spotify Need To Buy License From Each Label Of Every Song It Has In Its Library.. Spotify Pays For Each Music, Podcast And Contect Stream We Make.. So, Sometimes, Few Records Might Not Be Available Also Currently.. But Do Not Worry, Whatever The Reason.. You Have Made A Comment Here.. Spotify Will Surely Work On Your Request.. And You Will Surely Find Your Specific Record You Want To Listen On Spotify.. Spotify Rock.. Spotify Rule..

Regards,

Rahul Haldar - A Diehard & Loyal Fan Of Spotify..

Boa tarde, já conferiu se escreveu certinho o nome? As vezes escapa algumas letras ou pontos.

Hi AnnaRaxxel,

Awesome Suggestion.. Thumbs Up.. Very Simple.. But Sometimes Brain Doesn't Work Even With Simple Work Or Task To Do.. So Awesome Suggestion.. Hope This Will Serve The Purpose Of Our Mate Finding Tough To Search Specific Song..

Regards,

Rahul Haldar - A Diehard & Loyal Fan Of Original Music & Spotify.. Kill Piracy.. Stream Music Only On Spotify.. Spotify Rock.. Spotify Rules.. 

Suggested posts