Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Daily Mix playlists havent updated in weeks

Daily Mix playlists havent updated in weeks

I'm using the desktop app and I'm a free user

My daily mix playlists haven't been updating. I've been having this issue for a while now, sometimes it updates and sometimes it doesn't. For a few months they were updating every day and now I have had the same 6 daily mixes for over a month now and nothing is more boring than listening to the same songs on repeat, especially when you spend a lot of time on the app.

I know there are a lot of similar posts on this but nothing has helped me. I've gone into my storage folder in  user/AppData/Local/Packages/SpotifyAB(etc) and cleared the local cache, tried the c:/windows/System32/drivers/etc fix, tried reinstalling, tried waiting, tried any weird one-off fix I saw on YouTube from years ago or some weird reset from Reddit and even waiting a few weeks to see if an update fixes it and nothing has helped. The app is damn near unusable at this point as all I have are my SAME daily mixes and whatever songs I have in my personal playlists. I am using a VPN, would that interfere? If so, is there a workaround?

0 Replies

Suggested posts