Do you care about German customers? Die Ärzte, Die Toten Hosen, Rammstein missing...

Do you care about German customers? Die Ärzte, Die Toten Hosen, Rammstein missing...

SPG

When will music from the greatest German bands finally be available on Spotify? "Die Ärzte", "Die Toten Hosen" or "Rammstein" should definitely be available! You will not get the mass of german customers if big bands like these are not available...

PLEASE!!

15 Replies

Re: Do you care about German customers? Die Ärzte, Die Toten Hosen, Rammstein missing...

Community Manager
Community Manager

Basically, this: http://www.spotify.com/help/faq/content/missing/

Community Ergo Sum

Re: Do you care about German customers? Die Ärzte, Die Toten Hosen, Rammstein missing...

Jedi

actually Rammstein is famous around the world, so it rally is a pity that you have exactly 1 track of them online, while other not so popular groups have all kind of albums within spotify already.

scoonyer

im not sure about the other two but i am sure as heck wanting rammstein on my playlist, why is it there more than awful tribute band volkerball has like seven albums and rammstein have nothing?

Peter__
Community Legend

Hey! Welcome to the community :) 

I would suggest you have a read at this FAQ which explains why some artists are missing. 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Auslandia
You must not be German if you think those are the greatest German bands lol

Doogel

It is strange that about a year ago i had the option to listen to almost all the Albums of Rammstein via Spotify ...than it changed to only one song and now it is up to two albums,

I heard that it could be due to the access to different libraries depending on where you are from... could that be correct?

I want more Rammstein.....:(

/Doogel

HoiBee
Roadie

seriously, the count of posts related to 'missing artists' on this community page IS TOO GAWD darn HIGH!

People, c'mon... use the search funtion in instance..

Bjorn

Spotify Community newcomer

Spotify Last.FM

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

I'm Dutch, so please pardon my brevity.

SwissMat

Definitly, "die Toten Hosen" is a must have for spotify. come on and deal it in: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Die_Toten_Hosen

Tom500000

Only when?

SUGGESTED POSTS