Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Find Playlists to a special Song

Solved!

Find Playlists to a special Song

Hey everybody,

ist it possible to search for playlist in wich a special song is included? 

That might would be a great feature to find new music. 

Thanks an best regards,

David

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @David9123 ,

Unfortunately, this feature isn't available at this moment, but we have an Idea on the Ideas Board now that contains more information and feedback about it. I'd recommend adding your kudos and comments there so you can have a notification once there are any updates. You can find the idea here

Alternatively, you can search for the song name on the search bar, and then check Playlists with the exact name, but this can't guarantee that the song is going to be in those playlists.

Also, you can always go to your specific song and choose the option "Go To Song Radio" in order to start the radio playlist of the song you like. 

I hope this helps. 🙂

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @David9123 ,

Unfortunately, this feature isn't available at this moment, but we have an Idea on the Ideas Board now that contains more information and feedback about it. I'd recommend adding your kudos and comments there so you can have a notification once there are any updates. You can find the idea here

Alternatively, you can search for the song name on the search bar, and then check Playlists with the exact name, but this can't guarantee that the song is going to be in those playlists.

Also, you can always go to your specific song and choose the option "Go To Song Radio" in order to start the radio playlist of the song you like. 

I hope this helps. 🙂

This would be a radical feature! There have been many others to have suggested this in the past. It's such a good idea for playlisters and artists alike. There is a feature where you can go to an artist's about page and see playlists that they are featured on - however, it's not searchable. Maybe one day this will be available to us.

I agree with you, @also_joe . That sounds like a great idea! Let's hope this gets added in the future, this would be really nice to be able to find diverse playlists with our favorite songs included in them. 

Suggested posts