Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Frank Ocean -- Nostalgia Ultra and Lonny Breaux Pt. 2. Where are these albums?

Frank Ocean -- Nostalgia Ultra and Lonny Breaux Pt. 2. Where are these albums?

I do not understand why Nostalgia Ultra was pulled from Spotify. Could someone explain this to me? I have been waiting for something new by Frank Ocean for years, so it concerns me why it was up for about 2 days then pulled off with Lonny Breaux Pt. 2. I understand Lonny Breaux Pt. 2 was a controversial release that was a compilation of old mixtapes, but I again fail to understand why that was pulled as well. I care little if the release of Breaux Pt. 2 hurt fans' feelings. They felt like Frank Ocean let them down, by releasing previous material on the day he promised a new album release. I was not bothered by this, because I do not scour the internet for mixtape releases and leaks. Nostalgia Ultra and Lonny Breaux Pt. 2 were completely new to me, and I'm sure many others as well. That was 41 Frank Ocean songs that I welcome with opened arms until they were removed from Spotify. What is Spotify waiting for? Are they ever going to be added back before the release of Frank Ocean's new album. This irritated me so much that it stirred up another problem I have with Spotify as well, but I will leave that out of this message. Spotify, please return these two albums. I can wait another year for Frank Ocean's new album, but Nostalgia Ultra and Lonny Breaux Pt. 2 need to return soon.

1 Reply

Nostolgia, Ultra is available for download directly from the Odd Future website. My understanding is that the Lonny Breaux collection could not be formally released because the proper rights were not secured for samples used. That said, it can also be found for download fairly easily. There are 64 tracks in total in this collection alone.

Suggested posts