Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

HELP PLEASE : Content Violation of current policy notification - Need help to clear this up

HELP PLEASE : Content Violation of current policy notification - Need help to clear this up

Here is the Issue my playlist called Best Camping Mix EVER keeps getting the title and description deleted.  I have 3000+ files so i don't want to remove the playlist.  I get this email but no reply as to what exactly is the problem.  The playlist has been active since 2016 and only in the last week have I had an issue. This is the email.

"We have found the following content to be in violation of our content policies, and we have removed it. Please see our Spotify Terms and Conditions of Use for more information.

spotify:playlist:61ByXTsDGzNyRn37xtisfz"

Not sure what this means and hitting reply to the email is not helping.

Suggestions??

3 Replies

Hey @Scarab 

When a playlist gets taken down, it's usually due to the title or cover art.

There's some which aren't allowed  so I guess one of the first  tricks you could try would be to change those and observe if the playlist  is still targeted.

I wouldn't know what guidelines are in the Ts and Cs but even the number of files, you could try and find out if there's nothing stated about them.

Lastly, you can reach out to Customer Support and have them look into it.

Hope it's resolved soon, thanks.

TaylithSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

thanks will try to adjust those and see what happens.  if its the cover art then that is just stupid.  the only one that might be an issue is Van Halen 1984 with the baby holding a cigarette.  A classic album cover but this day and age with the hyper stupidity that cover might now "offend" someone.  Will try it out though.  thanks for the reply

did this help friend? 

Suggested posts