Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Heardle Rewind playlist missing songs

Heardle Rewind playlist missing songs

My Question or Issue

I'm not referring to the most recent Heardle quizzes, as I imagine you'll always be 5-6 days behind, or at the least 1-2 days, due to not wanting to spoil the day's Heardle. (Although you have added a "See Today's Answer" link, so really you should be up to date.) I'm also not referring to the entries that are out of order, regarding the day they were featured.

On the playlist itself, four past entries are missing from the playlist. They are:

#54 (April 20, 2022) - Young, Wild & Free - Snoop Dogg, Wiz Khalifa, Bruno Mars

& #194-196 (September 6-8, 2022):

Careless Whisper - George Michael/Wham!

Howlin' For You - The Black Keys

H.O.L.Y. - Florida Georgia Line

All four are songs currently on Spotify in the USA, so if this was an oversight, adding them in with the next update of the playlist should rectify the issue, unless there was resistance from the artists.

1 Reply

Hi! Welcome to our community! I'll try to explain to you the main reasons why a song may no longer be available on Spotify. It may be due to violations of the platform's guidelines, unauthorized copyright, editorial changes, at the author's request, or even at the artist's own request. It's important to note that while Spotify strives to provide a comprehensive library of music, the availability of songs on the platform is ultimately at the discretion of the content owners. If a song or album is no longer available on Spotify, it's possible that the artist, author, or label has chosen to remove it or that their editorial agreement has ended.

I hope this clears up any confusion and please let me know if you have any further questions. A big hug and a great week!

Suggested posts