Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Helloween missing albums on Spotify

Helloween missing albums on Spotify

Why There isn't on the play list the albums Pink Bubbles Go Ape, Chameleon, Master Of The Rings and The Time Of The Oath?

They must be part of the Helloween Catalog to listen.

Thanks.

6 Replies

Hey @rolotx

It seems that the artist / label have decided to add regional restrictions to some of their material, I can see all of the albums that you mentioned.

If you google them like "The time of the oath spotify" you'll find an open.spotify link that takes you to the album page.

If you have more questions, feel free to ask!

SebastySpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Yeah I see that indeed, but when I download the album, I can only listen to certain songs of the album. The others I can't even click on the song! Very frustrating 😞

So many albuns are missing! 7 sinners is one of my favorites.
Searching on google i've found only on deezer =(

Hey @favellar91,

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community. 

We want people to enjoy all the music in the world but only what has been provided to us (together with the rights to upload it) will be available on Spotify.

If the music you'd love to listen to isn't featured on the platform yet or is subject to particular restrictions, it'd be great for you to try the following:

• Get in touch with the related artists' page or label on social media or their site!
  • You can fill out this form to register your interest.
  • In the meantime, you can import local files to your Spotify library.

Hope you'll find this info useful. Let us know if there's anything else we can help with!

Mario Moderator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Helloween is one of my favourite artists, and Spotify is missing two of their best albums: "Better than raw" and "The time of the oath", both being also two of the best heavy metal albums of all times. Please add them!

Hey there @ernirulez,

Welcome to the Community!

As @Mario has said before, Spotify doesn't have all the awesome music in the world even though we want to. This is because music copy rights vary from country to country and it's not always possible to have the full discography of an artist available for streaming. Learn more here.

Take care.

AlexModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts