Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Help - Discover weekly still unavailable

Solved!

Help - Discover weekly still unavailable

I've been subscribed to Spotify for years. Recently i requested the support to switch my account in order to have it untied from my facebook account. It's been almost a month, a month where i've used spotify in a very intense way, added a lot of tracks, playlist, listening a lot etc. Still i'm not able to find my Discover Weekly playlist from http://www.spotify.com/is/discoverweekly/ How can i get back this awesome feature?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

@FerdinandoLM Naw, do not worry, I saw your reply after I made my last post. I went ahead and escalated your issue and now we just have to wait and see what the Spotify mods find out about your DW, and see when it might show up is all we can do right now. You might end up with it showing up this Monday coming up? The Browse ---> DISCOVER is where it should be seen, and as well as a new playlist added to your playlist listings, DW should show at the top of everything else in the playlist listing you have when it shows that is. It will read Discover Weekly by Spotify.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

@FerdinandoLM

Hello:

Try this, click on Browse and then DISCOVER. the very first playlist there should be Discovery Weekly if it got added to your account. Post back if it is not showing, and I will escalate this thread and have a Spotify mod poked around backstage on your account and see if DW just needs a reset for your new account?

Thank you for your response! Sadly, going to Browse->Discover the very first playlist is under the category "best suggestions for you", but none of the playlist under "Discover" is the discover weekly. So, in short, I can't find that

@FerdinandoLM

Did you find it you just gave me kudos?

Nope, i gave you kudos for your reply. I don't know if that goes against community rules.
Marked as solution

@FerdinandoLM Naw, do not worry, I saw your reply after I made my last post. I went ahead and escalated your issue and now we just have to wait and see what the Spotify mods find out about your DW, and see when it might show up is all we can do right now. You might end up with it showing up this Monday coming up? The Browse ---> DISCOVER is where it should be seen, and as well as a new playlist added to your playlist listings, DW should show at the top of everything else in the playlist listing you have when it shows that is. It will read Discover Weekly by Spotify.

Suggested posts