Premium

Country

UK

Device

Samsung s22 ultra

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

For the last couple of weeks the 8 playlists at the top of my homescreen have remained the same whereas they used to update with what I've been listening to. I've tried a clean re install but nothing helps. Any ideas anyone? (In the attachment you'll see the 8 playlists at the top that no longer change) Thanks in advance for any help. 

Screenshot_20231026_210015_Spotify.jpg
1 Reply

Hey @KevG53,

Thank you for reaching out here in the Community.

Recommendations on the home page usually update when the algorithm has been able to gather enough data on your listening activity, but sometimes it can seem to be stuck if nothing changes. 

First up, we'd recommend logging out and then logging back in two times in a row on your phone. It sounds a bit odd, but it forces a sync between the account and your device. 

It's also a good idea to try following some new artists/ playlists and listening to music via the search option a few days. This should refresh your recommendations and the cards that appear on your home page.

If the issue still persists after a while, we'd suggest performing a clean reinstall of the app once again. Please follow these steps here. This way you'll make sure that you're running the latest app version with all necessary updates and fixes. In addition, any corrupted files that might be interfering with the app's performance on your device will be removed. 

Hope this helps. If you have any questions or need anything else, the Community is here for you 🙂

LyubkaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Suggested posts