Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Majority of songs from new album keep auto-skipping

Majority of songs from new album keep auto-skipping

When playing the 'How to build a garden's album by Nanna, only 3 of the songs will play. On some occasions, other songs have popped up to play next but immediately and automatically skipped after less than a second. Recommended songs will play, just none of the other songs from the album
1 Reply

Hi there!

I believe this is the album you're referring to, correct?

spotify:album:5Cq8LjM4wG9tQdo8ynIC5g

I checked on my end and can confirm that only 3 songs are currently available. Looks like they are singles though, that have already been released, however, the whole album isn't officially out yet and is scheduled to release on May 5th this year, which may be the reason why the rest of the songs aren't available yet.

It's possible that more songs will be released as we get closer to the album's official release date, however, this is entirely up to the artist/label themselves. All songs should become available once the full album is out, so no worries there!

If you'd like some additional info around the release of the album, it's worth reaching out to the artist or their label directly via email or on social media.

The Community is always here if something comes up in the meantime.

Cheers!

YordanModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts