Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Music Add Request

Solved!

Music Add Request

Hey. I was wondering if you guys could add the prayer by Kid Cudi. It deserves to be on spotify and I wanted to know if you could add it.
896 Replies

@Kickghj 

Not every album or song is available on Spotify.

The availability of music on Spotify is up to the artist and their music label.
Spotify has no control over what content is available.

Sometimes it is only available in certain countries, while access is blocked to others.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hi,

Could you please add 2 faces Bmike 

Thanks 

You guys are missing MAX - mugshot
You have his other music but not that song
Please put it in

I was wondering if you could add Chance the Rapper's songs.

I would love to see 'He said, She said' by Scene 23.
Thanks.

It would be great if you can arrange that Keith Jarretts Köln concert from 1975 could return to Spootify...

i was hoping if you could add ,LIfe round here by ellie goulding and Angel haze. 

Thanks

Would it be possible to add the rest of Giorgio Moroder's new album, Deja Vu, onto Spotify please? It was released on Friday and curiously the only songs available are already released songs while the rest of the album is greyed out. Apologies if this has already been requested!

Spotify,

The 'Their System Doesn't Work For You' album by Anti-Flag should definitely be available. Could you please make that happen?

-DGreyy23

Can OneRepublic's cover of "What a Wonderful World" please be added to Spotify. It is a wonderful song! 😉

Please add the album So Much For the Afterglow by Everclear, thanks!

The albums by Apink hasn't been updated since 2011 so it would be nice to be able to listen to their newer albums especially the one just released.

Please add:

- Oliver Heldens & Shaun Frank - Shades of Grey (Ft. Delaney Jane)

- Martin Garrix - Animals (Oliver Heldens Remix)

- Oliver Heldens - Bunnydance (Original Mix)

And yes, I am a massive Oliver Heldens Fan! - Best DJ Ever!

Can you please add "Maybe" by Emma Buton on her album "Free Me"? Plus add the entire album???

@NellyRandolph18

The album "Free Me" by Emma Bunton is available almost in all the countries covered by Spotify, except :

Canada, Malta, Mexico, Norway, USA, Uruguay

Spotify wants all the music in the world available to stream everywhere and works hard for it. But sometimes due to licensing problems or by decision of the artist or the label, albums are not available in every countries, or not available at all anywhere to stream.

SoundofusSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Alexander Ebert - Truth, Apollo Sunshine - We are born when we die and, The Handsome Family - Far from any road. We need this songs. Thank you.

Remember the Titans is one of the best football movies ever and they have a really cool instrumental piece and its called "Titans Spirit" by Trevor Rabin. I was wondering if you all could add this song to Spotify or if there was a specific reason it wasn't on Spotify. Thanks!

can you guys put up the new drake and future album what a time to be alive and dr dre's new album compton.  thanks!

Hey just wondering if they or you guys can add a simple plan album to the list, its Get your Heart On the deluxe version it has a few extra songs on it that id like to be on spotify please and thanks. 

Hey. May please you add Another Day (xKore remix) -  Modestep? It's quite a popular song on youtube and I'm sure people would love to have it on spotify!

Suggested posts