Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Need to find a song!

Need to find a song!

I was driving to my parents house and came over this really disco/funk song on spotify. It was so good i spammed it several times before I went on looking for other songs.. however I wasnt looking since I was driving, and now I just cant find the song again! Since I spammed it, it would be easy to find in a history log or something! I got the worst headache now from trying to find the song and i feel really sad that I might have lost it for good!

The song had that picky bass, but I believe the song might be a bit new(or a remix) because of a more modern kick. Also the only vocals I could remember was a female singing "Aaaaah" which got quickly silenced. I also remember the vocals was chopped like "aaa-aaa-aaaaaah".

Please help and thank you!
1 Reply

@Troan

Hello:

I will assume you was using a mobile device: 🙂 There might be a couple of ways you can know what you were listening to. If you have added a last.fm account in your Spotify app device settings: https://www.last.fm/user/UserName there is a play log of all songs played from last.fm account users. If you created your Spotify account using Facebook or even just linked a Facebook account with your Spotify account, there is also a play history with the Spotify / Facebook app linked to such accounts as well. Just head over to Activity Log on Facebook / Spotify linked accounts.

Suggested posts