Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[New] Promo for indie artists

[New] Promo for indie artists

When will Spotify Promote indie and underground artist's if they can do it for Drake who doesn't even need the exposure why not for the one's who have talent that need the support.

Btw check out my Music. 🎵 Edwin Elijah Diaz

5 Replies

Hey

Maybe you should go on the ideas side (see picture) and bring it in there. 🙂

Best wishes

Simona

C97E2278-D9AC-47A1-950E-11CE079AEA51.png

Indie as in independent artists have always been self promoted, of course money comes into play as to why already famous artists are the ones promoted. A lot of indie bands have no manager, they do it themselves.

I don't see why telling me the defintion of indie will ehlp me because i am an indie i think the topic i brought up wasn't clear enough my point is even indie artists need exposure if they want to  grow. If Spotify Can put spotlight on an artist already famous like Drake then they can help someone like me.

Also if you still don't understand for example Bruno Mars at one point was an indie pop singer who funded himself and ghostwrited he made his first album and one of those songs then got radio play promotions etc and by the time his next few albums hit he was an international superstar.

I understand, my apologies.

I still bring up the money factor, promoting already famous artists is a win-win por both Spotify and the artists, the point of view in this topic is very commercialized. That’s why it’s highly improbable that Spotify will give you exposure. On the other hand I’m happy to share your work if you are in for it.

Thanks that would be cool if you helped and your good bro I probably wasn't clear enough the first time.

Suggested posts