Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

New Upcoming Artist Looking For Some Support On How To Get On Platlist

New Upcoming Artist Looking For Some Support On How To Get On Platlist

Hey Guys, I'm an independent artist looking for some feedback and support with getting my music heard. As an artist I've been finding it quite difficult I just recently started using Spotify a few months ago and I have the services myself. But I'm wondering how someone like myself could get more traffic to my page without a big budget I find it hard to get new listeners what do you guys suggest I do to engage more people and drive them to my page to increase my traffic. If you would like to support my music please check me out "Keelo D'Ville" which stands for kill the **bleep**. I am Rapper who is Christian and trying to get more in depth on specifics in the culture of hip-hop and rap.

1 Reply

Hey there @keelodville,

Thanks for reaching out to the community !

As finding the curators themselves can be a hard task, i'd can suggest some self steps that can be taken to promote your music.

First i'd check this guide article on the playlist exchange section of the community on ways to get more followers.

In addition, adding the Spotify promotion guide for further info and ways for self promotion.

Hope this helps 😃

Suggested posts