Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Number for customer service? Anything?

Number for customer service? Anything?

I am absolutely appalled at my treatment by Spotify when I pointed out in another thread that I was being discriminated against within the Spotify coding for being trans, which prevents me from making an account. So far this is the only mode of communication I've found that's even slightly likely to prompt a response (based on the one half-assed non-answer answer and non-apology that I got from a Spotify employee). I'd like to talk to a real person in real time, considering that in the days following that one half-assed reply every one of my messages has been ignored. I'm looking for a number?? A chat room??Something???? Like I literally feel like my next step would have to be to get on the local news and talk about how awful and beyond belief and reason this whole situation has been. I just wanna listen to some **bleep**ing music.
1 Reply

Hello:

There is no customer service call phone number, however you can contact Spotify services by going here to this url

https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/?contact and fill out the contact form. If you get an automated response directing you back to the community boards reply back to that email, even if it is from a noreply and a customer support rep will get with you shortly.

Suggested posts