Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1910 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1910 likes

Childish Gambino missing songs from album?

The webpage shows Freaks and Geeks and Not Going Back however, when I got to the album it doesn't show up. Perhaps this was a mistake? https://play.spotify.com/album/6y08a862sRi9ILcYGkLljn?play=true&utm_source=open.spotify.com&utm_medium=open

• Casual Listener
  • The webpage shows Freaks and Geeks and Not Going Back however, when I got to the album it doesn't show up. Perhaps this was a mistake?   https://play.spotify.com/album/6y08a862sRi9ILcYGkLljn?p...
  • Amarro
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Hip Hop
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Blind Boy Fuller keeps playing Fats domino

So I was listening to some blind Boy Fuller today when one of his "songs" came on called "I want some of your pie" but instead it played "ain't that a shame" by fats domino. Almost every version of the song on his page is playing this. Anyone got any...

• So I was listening to some blind Boy Fuller today when one of his "songs" came on called "I want some of your pie" but instead it played "ain't that a shame" by fats domino. Almost every version of t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify and ipod nano 7 gen

i have a premium spotify account and i want to put my playlist from spotify to my ipod. When i open spotify on my macbook i can see the list and when i click on devices it doesn't see my ipod nano 7 gen. what am i doing wrong and how to put my music ...

• i have a premium spotify account and i want to put my playlist from spotify to my ipod. When i open spotify on my macbook i can see the list and when i click on devices it doesn't see my ipod nano 7 ...
  • Mattosaurus
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Where is 10 Years - "Miscellanea"?

Was available up until about a week ago. Says 35 other regions (not the US though) still have the album available. BS that this keeps happening. Any knowledge of the status of this album and if it will be back available soon?

• Casual Listener
  • Was available up until about a week ago. Says 35 other regions (not the US though) still have the album available. BS that this keeps happening.   Any knowledge of the status of this album and...
  • Crazy-Maisy
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Rock
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

The Chills

As a fan of the New Zealand band The Chills I was a little suprised to see an album show up on their Spotify page that I hadn't seen before.The album in question is however by another band called The Chills (from the UK I believe) called 'Something t...

• As a fan of the New Zealand band The Chills I was a little suprised to see an album show up on their Spotify page that I hadn't seen before. The album in question is however by another band called T...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Song skipping on all playback devices. Ihsahn - "The Eagle and the Snake"

This song has audio skipping issues from around 1:00 to 1:30. Happens on multiple devices and only seems to happen for this one song so very likely an issue with the original content stored on spotify servers; possibly even with the medium given out ...

• Casual Listener
  • This song has audio skipping issues from around 1:00 to 1:30. Happens on multiple devices and only seems to happen for this one song so very likely an issue with the original content stored&n...
  • zerotri
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Run Away - sunstroke project

Hi Guys, I cant see this song in Spotify desktop client search. At the same time I can see the song in the webplayer but not clickable. Is this because of any license issue? If so when this content will be availble to watch?

• ...his content will be availble to watch?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Song request
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Neil Young Weld

Anybody know why Weld by Neil Young got removed from Spotify? None of his other albums, whether "solo" or with Crazy Horse, are removed and the live noise cuts that accompany Weld called Arc are still on there, but Weld isn't.

• Anybody know why Weld by Neil Young got removed from Spotify? None of his other albums, whether "solo" or with Crazy Horse, are removed and the live noise cuts that accompany Weld called Arc are stil...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

All songs from an album are available except for one

Bionic (deluxe version) is an album from christina Aguilera released in 2010 it has 24 songs, the album is available on spotify but has 23 songs the last song called little dreamer is missing, why ??

• Casual Listener
  • Bionic (deluxe version) is an album from christina Aguilera released in 2010 it has 24 songs, the album is available on spotify but has 23 songs the last song called little dreamer is missing, why ??
  • Jacobovelasco00
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Can someone check to see if there is sound from these releases please!

Anyway I have an issue with two releases that were recently added to the artist page of Humble Pie. The self titled release of Humble Pie:spotify:album:5oC4v9SkjMKhLs2gWT0hd5 Also the release of Street Rats:spotify:album:2xqliId6D1e3iSUCNyffFy I got ...

• Visitor
  • ...eleases at Rdio as well and the same issue with both releases is also happening there. I think whomever controls the upload content for the A&M Record Label missed up on the conversion of the s...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Ja Rule - Livin It Up explicit version dissapeared

All Ja Rule - Livin It Up tracks have been replaced with the censored version from the Best Of album. It is incorrectly labelled as Explicit, however it is indeed censored. Ja Rule – Livin' It Up Hopefully the original Explicit version from the 2001 ...

• Casual Listener
  •   All Ja Rule - Livin It Up tracks have been replaced with the censored version from the Best Of album. It is incorrectly labelled as Explicit, however it is indeed censored.   Ja Rule –...
  • wvt314
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

What do the thumbnails/icons of your friends on an artist's page represent?

On a computer, when you're on an artist's page, to the right of the page there sometimes may be little circular images of your friends. I was just wondering what do they mean? I'm pretty sure they don't mean that your friend follows this artist; and ...

• On a computer, when you're on an artist's page, to the right of the page there sometimes may be little circular images of your friends. I was just wondering what do they mean? I'm pretty sure they do...
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes

Self-titled album by 'Hyacinth House' is corrupted.

Weird electronic static can be heard every now and then through out the whole album.Listen to Ghost Town for example, one of the best songs on the album imo, and you'll undoubtfully notice it!I couldn't find the proper forum to post this heads up, bu...

• Regular
  • Weird electronic static can be heard every now and then through out the whole album. Listen to Ghost Town for example, one of the best songs on the album imo, and you'll undoubtfully notice it! I c...
  • Brokkenpiloot
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Sweden
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

TEN WALLS

Hey Spotify + users, I wanted to say that I love the playlist Weekend Hangouts (by Spotify)--there are some amazing tracks on there. Except for one: in light of recent developments, that I assume we all know about, I request kindly that you remove th...

• Hey Spotify + users,   I wanted to say that I love the playlist Weekend Hangouts (by Spotify)--there are some amazing tracks on there. Except for one: in light of recent developments, tha...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

New Here, can we request artists to be added to Spotify?

I've been using spotify on and off for years.After doing a few month research of using as many sbuscription services. I came back to Spotify. As it seems to have the most J-Pop and K-Pop library. Which isn't all that I listen to. I listen to just abo...

• Casual Listener
  • I've been using spotify on and off for years. After doing a few month research of using as many sbuscription services. I  came back to Spotify. As it seems to have the most J-Pop and K-Pop li...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Any new Asking Alexandria??

when will spotifuggle release the new Asking Alexandria single?

• when will spotifuggle release the new Asking Alexandria single?
  • Jordi
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[iOS][Music] Cat Music Artists Romanian Label

Hi Spotify, absolutely love your service, but there are some artists from the Cat Music label that are no longer present on your service. Namely Elena and Uddi. Are you in talks with Cat Music to make all of their artists available on Spotify? Thanks...

• Hi Spotify, absolutely love your service, but there are some artists from the Cat Music label that are no longer present on your service. Namely Elena and Uddi. Are you in talks with Cat Music to mak...
  • blake
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • iOS
    music
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

favorite artists missing iconic or albums in general

Nekromantix is missing the albums Hellbound made in 1989 and 3 track album called demons are a girls best friend made in 2003 thanks please add them because I'm sure many people and fans would be pleased to hear these albums from this good band

• Nekromantix is missing the albums Hellbound made in 1989 and 3 track album called demons are a girls best friend made in 2003 thanks please add them because I'm sure many people and fans would be ple...
  • EdwardJames
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Windows
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

add the keane's song

Hi, I'D like to add the keane's song. Under pressure. 2012. The album .The night sky

• Hi, I'D like to add the keane's song. Under pressure. 2012. The album .The night sky
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Is there anyway that I can suggest a song or an album?

Is there anyway that I can suggest a song or an album? I would love if ASAP ROCKY's "love live ASAP" album was avalible on Spotify, his 2 last albums are available but not his first which kinda sucks! I have to use YouTube or Soundcloud to access the...

• Is there anyway that I can suggest a song or an album? I would love if ASAP ROCKY's "love live ASAP" album was avalible on Spotify, his 2 last albums are available but not his first which kinda sucks...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes