Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Pearl Jam's Backspacer still mostly unavailable

Solved!

Pearl Jam's Backspacer still mostly unavailable

So about 2 weeks ago someone adressed this issue but the album is still missing on both pc and android. Backspacer is one of my favorite PJ records so i hope this will be fixed soon. (I'm in Belgium btw, dont know if that matters)

https://open.spotify.com/album/5pGKourRchGRrTKZxgpNCD?si=MYtT1AjgQyWBwBWXkKIWOA

bckspcer.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

The album is available again, guys!

Well, at least on Brazil.

View solution in original post

29 Replies

+1 for me!

+1 It's still missing, also in Argentina. Can anywone from the Spotify team please tell us whether it will be fixed? Thanx!

Same problem here in Sweden!

Same problem in the Netherlands, entire album is unavailable here

Same problem in Italy! 😞

Same problem in Chile wth!!!

I am from Spain and still have the same problem...

same problem in the UK! 

Same problem in Brazil!

Same problem here in Brazil! Missing lot´s of songs on Pearl Jam´s Backspacer album. Are you guys planning to fix this?

Same in New Zealand. What's the reason? 

Please fix this! 😞

Same issue here in France! Please fix it, it has been a while now. 

Many folks in the Community have requested certain tracks, albums or artists be added to Spotify. The reality is that we would like to have all the world's music available on Spotify. Anything which we have the right to upload and has been provided to us, should be available on Spotify.

We are signing new labels and adding great music every week. Hopefully your favorite music will be up soon.

But that doesn't explain why in this particular case some songs on this
album are available & some aren't. Do you have a reason why last year I
could access all of the songs on Backspacer & now I can only access a few

Same in Iceland 😞 
Not the same songs though.. weird

I'm form Spain. What is happening with this album? Please Spotify team, we need back Backspacer album. This is one of my favourites albums of all time. Please, fix it.

I switched from Google Music for to give Spotify a chance and almost the first album i try has half it's songs missing with no reason. Sort it or abort it Spotify otherwise me and my money will go elsewhere

Still missing quite a few songs... I'm seriously considering just abandoning Spotify at this point, as this is not the first occasion where an album/artist is not available.

Suggested posts