Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Song Add Request

Song Add Request

Hi There Spotify Community 🙂 

My husband and I were married in December of last year, and we were fortunate to have our ceremony in a museum in the town we live in. Doing this, we were able to incoporate some of my family history into our wedding, even though my father passed a few years ago and was not able to be there in person. At the end of our ceremony, as husband and wife, we danced to the first song we had ever danced to when we first met each other, "Panheads Forever" by David Allan Coe. I have been vigilant in seeing if my hopes have come true and it has been added to the extensive Spotify library. It has not been added as of yet, and so I thought I could kindly suggest that it is added. 

I hope that other listeners support this addition! 

Thank you, 

Dakota

1 Reply

Hey! Unfortunately, Spotify can't always add music due to issues regarding artist rights or location (you can read more about that here!)

One alternative you have, though, is to add the song you want to listen to as a Local File! You can read up on the instructions on how to do that here.

These are the types of file types currently supported by Spotify:

• .mp3
    • .m4p (unless it contains video)
    • .mp4 (if QuickTime is installed on your computer)

Hope this helped you! Have a wonderful day 🙂

Thanks for reading! If this worked for you, please mark this as the solution, this way others will be able to find the answers to their problems in the future! 🙂

Suggested posts