Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Song unavailable

Song unavailable

Plan

Premium

Country

United kingdom (England)

Device

(iPad mini 5th gen)

Operating System

(iOS 15)

My Question or Issue

i e had the song ‘I loved her first-heartland’ for ages but now today I can’t play it it just says it’s unavailable. I love this song a lot. Why now has it been made unavailable.

3 Replies

Hey @Grant15121999,

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community and welcome.

Keep in mind that the content we have varies over time and between countries, depending on permissions from rights holders. We'd love to have all the music and podcasts in the world on our platform, and hopefully, that could be a reality someday.

But stay tuned, because we add new content every day, so if you can't find something right now, it may reappear soon.

Hope this helps. If anything else comes up, the Community will be here.

Cheers.

OscarDCModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hi

recently about two thirds of the 1200 songs in my liked songs library were made unavailable to play.  As you can see from the attached screenshot i have managed to download the exact same songs and they are available to play.  How can i recover all my liked songs please without having to go through each one by one? and how can i ensure that this doesnt happen again?

many thanks

spotify issue.png

Hi @emmaandpeter,

Thanks for reaching out. 

If the exact same songs get removed and then re-added to the Spotify catalogue, if you keep them in the Liked Songs (or any other playlist), they will simply remain there and be available once again. However, if a different version of that song is uploaded instead, that may be recognized as a different track, so you will need to add the songs once again. If you happen to have the unavailable songs as files, you also always have the option to import them into the app as local files

Regarding making sure this doesn't happen again, besides always checking if this is a technical issue on your end, content availability is too variable to predict as content gets added and removed all the time for any number of reasons. So just make sure to keep an eye on your library and make note of missing content so that you can re-add it in other ways if necessary.

Hope this helps.

JoanModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts