Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Songs unavailable

Solved!

Songs unavailable

Plan

Premium

Country

Sweden

Device

Hp laptop

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

Hello,

I listen a lot to the artist Rome but since a few weeks back, several of their albums and songs have been unavailable, with no context or explanation given, and I was wondering whether someone else knows what's going on or can tell me where I can find information about this issue 🙂

Thanks beforehand!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @Huskubbe,

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community.

Availability on Spotify depends on many different factors, such as licensing agreements between the involved parties (artists, record labels, distributors, etc.) and permissions from the right holders. These agreements can also change through time and through countries - that's why some content may be available for some time in some countries and then it gets removed.

We add new content to Spotify every day, so if you can’t find something you’re looking for right now, it may appear (or reappear) soon.

Hope this clears things up. We'll be right here in case you need anything else.

Cheers!

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi @Huskubbe,

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community.

Availability on Spotify depends on many different factors, such as licensing agreements between the involved parties (artists, record labels, distributors, etc.) and permissions from the right holders. These agreements can also change through time and through countries - that's why some content may be available for some time in some countries and then it gets removed.

We add new content to Spotify every day, so if you can’t find something you’re looking for right now, it may appear (or reappear) soon.

Hope this clears things up. We'll be right here in case you need anything else.

Cheers!

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Can't find Sarah Brightmans - Time to say goodbye song English version. Would love to have it on Spotify as it was my Mums funeral song

Suggested posts