Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Spotify Wrapped Error Message: "Couldn't Load the Page, Maybe try Again?"

Solved!

Spotify Wrapped Error Message: "Couldn't Load the Page, Maybe try Again?"

Plan

Premium

Country

USA

Device

Iphone XR

Operating System

iOS 13.5.1

My Question or Issue

For the second year in a row, I've gotten the same exact vague error message when trying to see my Spotify wrapped, which this year is exclusively on mobile for some reason... leading my only alternative to be phishing sites like statsforspotify. Every time I try to load wrapped I get the same exact message, "Couldn't load the page, maybe try again?" Well I've been trying for over and hour and am out of patience. Hopefully there's some type of fix for this because you really feel left out when you get vague error messages for two years in a row, and then nit even being able check on PC is just a double whammy.

88552E8C-92A8-419F-9AA3-4B479BF9F767.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

• found a fix for myself! just deleted and redownloaded the app… that fixed it!!

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

SOLUTION: Settings, Storage, Spotify, Offload App, Reinstall

View solution in original post

6 Replies

same issue for me

Marked as solution

• found a fix for myself! just deleted and redownloaded the app… that fixed it!!
Marked as solution

SOLUTION: Settings, Storage, Spotify, Offload App, Reinstall

This "solution" did not work for me. And now I'm having issues posting this to this forum. Get it together, Spotify. 

Screen Shot 2021-12-02 at 10.52.21 AM.png

Hi folks,

Thank you for posting on the Community and sharing those solutions that worked for you.

@masonhastie Since you've already tried the basic troubleshooting steps, please run a reinstall one more time following these specific steps. They will ensure you remove all old cache and leftover data that may be causing issues.

On another note, it's a good idea to clear the cookies and cache of your browser if you're having issues posting.

Let us know how this goes.

MafeGModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

It doesn’t work for me:(

Suggested posts