Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Spotify doesn't show all my liked songs in the Liked Songs section on PC

Spotify doesn't show all my liked songs in the Liked Songs section on PC

So I use Spotify on my phone and my PC. On my phone, Liked Songs, which is the only method i have ever used for my music library throughout its many iterations, it used to be a star, or a checkmark. Anyway on my phone it is a playlist. On my PC it's in its under the Your Library section. For about two weeks now, when I open the Liked Songs on my PC, my most recently liked songs are not there. 4 songs just have disappeared. I can see them clearly on my phone. I found a method where if I have both the phone app and PC app open, and I unlike and relike one of the missing songs, they all appear. However this only lasts until I shut down my PC. When i get on the next day, they are missing again. Is this a problem anyone else has, or knows a solution to? I understand I have a workaround but it is tedious and infuriating. Thanks for your time.

1 Reply

Hi,

I would recommend deliting the desktop Spotify App from your computer and re-download it again. You'll the be able to sign in again without problem and your problem should be fixed.

Hope this can help!

Niven Maberic

Suggested posts