Spotify for Artists Login Not Working

Highlighted

Spotify for Artists Login Not Working

Visitor

I claimed my profile and I have DistroKid. However, when I login into the Spotify for Artists app, it says I’m logged in, but asks me to claim a profile. Then says my profile has already been claimed. I tried to send an access link from my admin, but same login issue. 

Basically I’m logged in, but once I’m asked to claim a profile and select the artist, then I’m told it’s already been claimed. 

I claimed my artist profile “papa yev”. I’m the only artist with that name. I used to be able to access the web version for artists, but now I can’t. I’m using Safari. 

Anyways, somehow on my iPad I’m able to not only login, but actually not be asked to claim a profile. I have access to my profile. 

Somehow, the app doesn’t work on IPhone or Android devices. 

(By the way, Spotify tech is trash. I mean outside of artists providing music, there is no Spotify support or ease solving issues or ease accessing what you need. I’m already mad trying to just post a question that I asked Spotify support months ago and still waiting for a response) 

IPad App (logged in & Artist Profile Access)

37111536-BFCC-44E7-B352-A1468F290ECC.jpeg

Iphone & Android App (Logged In & Keep Being Told that Profile is Already Claimed)

2CB3864D-0AE0-40F3-A3D2-6B32BDE33017.png

92F02D83-CFBD-44A6-ABA8-DE6F05CB186A.png

1 Reply
Highlighted

Re: Spotify for Artists Login Not Working

Rock Star 18
Rock Star 18

Hi there @yev234,

thanks for reaching out to the community !

I would recommend starting by checking this Spotify for Artists FAQ page for further possible info.

Furthermore, in cases of artist profiles, it's best to reach out to Spotify for Artist support team through this "Contact Us" page for them to take a closer look.

Bear in mind that due to the current Covid-19 status, it might take them a bit more time to respond.

Thanks for your cooperation 🙂

OneByBooRock Star 18
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
SUGGESTED POSTS