Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Stop all advertisement with amsr ( at least for premium )

Solved!

Stop all advertisement with amsr ( at least for premium )

I listen to AMSR: rain, sea, ocean, some music for work etc to concentrate or relax or just put a white noise to sleep. 

So, I started hearing the advertisement! can you imagine how it feels having a random voice interrupting your work, or your sleep with not relevant ( or even relevant) information? 

Show me pop ups, send me pushes, anything ( but I expect you do not bother me if I pay a premium) but do not interfere with my process by putting this shhh...t in my ear

I as user got annoyed having it 3 times, so annoyed that I already look for the same in apple music. I would ask PO to get data on how many users stop listening AMSR or music after this adv, when probably the aim is the opposite. 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @MBart

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community. We moved your post from the Ideas board to the relevant Help board, where it fits better.

Just to confirm, are you hearing ads while you're listening to music or podcasts? 

On another note, we'd like to know if this happens across devices or only on a specific one. 

We'll be on the lookout.

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @MBart

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community. We moved your post from the Ideas board to the relevant Help board, where it fits better.

Just to confirm, are you hearing ads while you're listening to music or podcasts? 

On another note, we'd like to know if this happens across devices or only on a specific one. 

We'll be on the lookout.

EniModerator
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Hi Eni, 

while using a podcast. Ok, think i got it, so. the adv is a part of the posted audio, this is very unexpected. I will stop listening for this channel, thank you! 

Hey @MBart,

Thank you for keeping in contact and for the info shared.

Usually, podcasts may include some advertising added by the creator. This has been the case since the early days of podcasts, and continues to be true today, including on Spotify. Therefore, even as a Premium user, you may receive advertising or sponsored messages within a podcast, but as a Premium subscriber, you still enjoy an ad-free music listening experience.

We appreciate the time you took reporting the case and sharing the info with us.

In case you have any additional questions, don't hesitate to ask.

OscarDCModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts