Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Tips music in India

Tips music in India

Hi I have subscribed to Spotify two months ago and surprised to know that  TIPS music is not available on Spotify in India. Want to know how much time Spotify will take to bring tips music on Spotify.

4 Replies

Availability of music can vary over time and between countries depending on agreements between Spotify and rights holders, such as artists or record labels.

Spotify is constantly working to add new content to the platform as and when it is made available to Spotify; hopefully your favorite music will be added soon.

In the meantime, you can import local files to your Spotify library if you have these albums as files on your computer.

Let us know if you have any other questions, and have a good day!

In the meantime, you can import local files to your Spotify library if you have these albums as files on your computer.

I don't agree! What about Spotify Premium? Does that only kill ads! I'm feeling that it's high time now to get shifted to Apple Music as they're having all the songs available to them, instead of paying for the Spotify Premium.

Apple Music also does not have the tips music content

I see, I never noticed this when I was using the Apple Music earlier, thanks for mentioning/clarifying that. But then what about these minor tracks? Not sure why these are missing from Spotify but were available at Apple Music.

spotify:track:6EQ0kNokTqNG8hg2DGI2Ti
spotify:track:7sHPLxSwU8lCbAo4vAlg8E

spotify:track:3lWWJfgSA4jJ3A8cqNK4Xq

spotify:track:45S7Va5J6LsiIh8yCbLkA5

I can see a pattern here, it's only Hindi songs, might be some others as well, but this is the current scenario. Hope it gets resolved soon!

Suggested posts