Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Tired of Talking, Léon has problem.

Tired of Talking, Léon has problem.

Hi, I've listened 'Tired of talking, Léon'. but It has some problem. Cannot play smoothly. I think music file has lack or crashes. Would you check for us ?

4 Replies

Hey @scars7777,

I just listened to the song, and it played ok. Have you tried playing it in a different device to see if you can hear it fine too?

spotify:track:63MRutmAXJwkxhMhPHoioS

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Thanks for replying. As your saying, i've tried but it still has a 'skip problem' (I don't describe this phenomenon). I use my laptop with earphone (bluetooth) and internal speaker. Only this song has problem .

Thanks.

1. Try playing via a different device (laptop/phone/ipad) to see if it's a hardware or software issue.

2. Try direct connection via AUX cord instead of bluetooth - bluetooth tends to have some issues with sound fluency.
3. Try using a different sound system - try various earphones, try speakers
4. Try different sound files within spotify - perhaps click on Leon's "Tired of Talking" from their album directly, and then try the single, for example.
5. Go into your Spotify Preferences and try and fiddle with some settings, such as streaming quality, playback, etc.

Let me know how it goes.

Thanks. I'm trying No.1 to 5. but it's the same situation. Jesus,, I don't understand why. Only this song has problem. 

Thanks alot. Have a nice day. https://www.dropbox.com/s/ydhi7yknagtsifi/Tired.m4a?dl=0

This link has a file that i recorded the problem of song. 

Suggested posts