Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1921 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1921 likes

Solved!! Bob Dylan's Fallen Angels

Does anyone know why Bob Dylan's new album, Fallen Angels, is not on Spotify yet?

• Casual Listener
  • Does anyone know why Bob Dylan's new album, Fallen Angels, is not on Spotify yet?
  • morleywalker
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

歌曲歌名錯誤

兄弟本色的專輯FIY OUT 中歌曲跟歌名是不同首,是亂掉的,舉例來說我今天聽的是同名歌曲FIY OUT ,但播放器上面寫的歌名卻是另一首歌的歌名,可能要麻煩你們在去確認一下哦謝謝。

• 兄弟本色的專輯FIY OUT 中歌曲跟歌名是不同首,是亂掉的,舉例來說我今天聽的是同名歌曲FIY OUT ,但播放器上面寫的歌名卻是另一首歌的歌名,可能要麻煩你們在去確認一下哦謝謝。
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Budgie

Thank you very much Spotify for now including this very under-rated band. Regards Jim

• Casual Listener
  • Thank you very much Spotify for now including this very under-rated band. Regards Jim
  • xenon82
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • rock
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Epics playlist contribution- 12+ min long :D

Hello buddies.Let's make one (or another) playlist of epic long songs, like the ones from prog folks like 2112 (Rush), and Octavarium (Dream Theater). The idea is simple: just name a song which is relatively long (at least 12 minutes, but 16 or more ...

• Music Fan
  • Hello buddies. Let's make one (or another) playlist of epic long songs, like the ones from prog folks like 2112 (Rush), and Octavarium (Dream Theater). The idea is simple: just name a song which i...
  • AlexandrePiccin
  • Music Fan
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

MTV Korn Unplugged??

I've been searching the CD or songs of Mtv Korn Unplugged, and not managed to find them, my question is, these songs are there to be added or not?

• I've been searching the CD or songs of Mtv Korn Unplugged, and not managed to find them, my question is, these songs are there to be added or not?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

The two new Brian Eno albums on Spotify aren't by Brian Eno.

Hi guys, I just stumbled upon two albums, that were released last friday. They are supposedly by Brian Eno, but thats most definitely false. Here are the Links: Space Exploration - Ambient Music Therapy Room New Age Piano Acedemy For Relaxation Medit...

• Visitor
  • ...erenety in Your Life   If you aren't familiar with Brian Eno, here's why those can't be his albums: Brian Eno is world famous, but there are zero publications on those two releases.  The t...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

French Lessons - Where's the English component?

Started listening to the Learn French on Spotify. Am I confused or is this not just people reading french words. How are you suppose to learn if they don't repeat the word in english? Or am I missing something?

• Started listening to the Learn French on Spotify. Am I confused or is this not just people reading french words. How are you suppose to learn if they don't repeat the word in english? Or am I missing...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution album ist listed to the wrong artist

Hi, I was listening for the band Mother Tongue (http://www.mothertonguelives.de/) from USA and there is a album "Unsongs" which is not from this band. It is from a band with a almost similar name "Mothertongue" (http://www.mothertongue.me.uk/) from G...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I was listening for the band Mother Tongue (http://www.mothertonguelives.de/) from USA and there is a album "Unsongs" which is not from this band. It is from a band with a almost similar...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • wrong album
    wrong artist
    wrong tag
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Gary Shearston Australian singer chart hit 1974 I GET A KICK OUT OF YOU

Gary Shearston Australian singer chart hit 1974 I GET A KICK OUT OF YOUI was trying to remember this singers name and add the above song track to my (DrewWhatling Sooooo Gooood) playlist. After failing on Spotify search that has an 'armfull list' of ...

• Casual Listener
  • Gary Shearston Australian singer chart hit 1974 I GET A KICK OUT OF YOU I was trying to remember this singers name and add the above song track to my (DrewWhatling Sooooo Gooood) playlist. After fai...
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Please add the following songs

Maybe this time - Michael MurphyTake Me I'll Follow - Bobby CaldwellWhat Might Have Been - Lou PardiniSmile in your Heart - HaranaBaby I Love Your Way - HaranaThanks!!!!

• Casual Listener
  • Maybe this time - Michael Murphy Take Me I'll Follow - Bobby Caldwell What Might Have Been - Lou Pardini Smile in your Heart - Harana Baby I Love Your Way - Harana Thanks!!!!
  • Stanley_d_man
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

The Cure Edge Of Deep Green Sea some unknown Live version instead of album version

when you play the track Edge of the Deep Green Sea by the Cure on their album Wish, some random live version plays instead of the Original Studio Album Version.Please correct.

• when you play the track Edge of the Deep Green Sea by the Cure on their album Wish, some random live version plays instead of the Original Studio Album Version. Please correct.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • live instead of album version
    wrong track
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Current Song/Artist advertisements

Is there a way to find out which songs/artists are currently being advertised on the free version of spotify ? Im having a hard time trying to find a song that was advertised recently.

• Is there a way to find out which songs/artists are currently being advertised on the free version of spotify ? Im having a hard time trying to find a song that was advertised recently. 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Oasis album Heathen Chemistry among other singles not available on Spotify

Anyone else has noticed this? Also singles such as Lyla, Importance of being Idle, Go let it out are greyed out too.

• Casual Listener
  • Anyone else has noticed this? Also singles such as Lyla, Importance of being Idle, Go let it out are greyed out too. 😞
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Oasis
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Looking for Elemental channel like Pandora

Morning to all. I miss the Elemental channel on Pandora. I'm trying to find similar station/playlist on Spotify. Going back to Pandora not an option. Spotify much better. Thanks in advance.

• Morning to all. I miss the Elemental channel on Pandora. I'm trying to find similar station/playlist on Spotify. Going back to Pandora not an option. Spotify much better. Thanks in advance.
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Labels?

Wondering what the label category is for when you go to post a playlist on the playlist exchange?

• Gig Goer
  • Wondering what the label category is for when you go to post a playlist on the playlist exchange?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Foo Fighters B-Sides

I know that spotify needs to contact the band but, **bleep**. I would love to see all the unreleased ''b-sides'' to spotify by Foo Fighters

• I know that spotify needs to contact the band but, **bleep**. I would love to see all the unreleased ''b-sides'' to spotify by Foo Fighters
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

CABIN FEVER IS MISSING ?!?!

Dear spotify / spotify community, We are dealing with a major crisis here. So I was reminiscing on Wiz Khalifa, come to find out that his cabin fever album nor any songs pertaining to / including cabin fever are on spotify. Im just so confused on why...

• Casual Listener
  • Dear spotify / spotify community,        We are dealing with a major crisis here. So I was reminiscing on Wiz Khalifa, come to find out that his cabin fever album nor any songs p...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Music Add Request

I know that content is dependent on the labels Spotify has deals with, but what about things that were released to the internet directly - specifically wanting: Lana Del Rey's eponymous first album 'Lana Del Rey'really like the song Brite Lites

• I know that content is dependent on the labels Spotify has deals with, but what about things that were released to the internet directly - specifically wanting:   Lana Del Rey's eponymous f...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Song Request

I was trying to look for “happy home – Hedegaard (Matoma remix)” https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVVUXv1WaGE on Spotify. I know the Sam Feldt remix is currently on the platform but I think the two versions are different enough that the matoma version...

• I was trying to look for “happy home – Hedegaard (Matoma remix)” https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVVUXv1WaGE on Spotify. I know the Sam Feldt remix is currently on the platform but I think the two ve...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes