Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • DENISEDEMATTOS
  • Visitor
  • 47 replies
  • 106 likes
  • 47 replies
  • 106 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1932 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1932 likes

can anyone help me find ppca free musicfor fitness instructors

hey there i really need some help, i currently became a fitness instructor and was told im not allowed to use original artist/music which sucks heaps. finding it diffcult to find music please help out

• hey there i really need some help, i currently became a fitness instructor and was told im not allowed to use original artist/music which sucks heaps. finding it diffcult to find music please help out
  • sal-broadwater
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • ppca free music
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Album Request

Artist - Cro-MagsAlbum - Best Wishes

• Artist - Cro-Mags Album - Best Wishes
  • sundaysoul
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Hammerfall

Does anyone know why disappeared album (r)evolution of Hammerfall from the Spotify?

• Does anyone know why disappeared album (r)evolution of Hammerfall from the Spotify?
  • WheresLee
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Radio

so what the hell happened to spotify radio? I loved the feature of making a playlist in to a radio staion and just having it play and play and play. No formed playlist that end when they're done. I mean what's the point of listen to anything on spoti...

• Casual Listener
  • so what the hell happened to spotify radio? I loved the feature of making a playlist in to a radio staion and just having it play and play and play. No formed playlist that end when they're done. I m...
  • ledrobster
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Album Add Request

Can you guys add the albums "Starvation V" by Ace Hood and "Acid Rap" by Chance the Rapper please? Thank you!

• Casual Listener
  • Can you guys add the albums "Starvation V" by Ace Hood and "Acid Rap" by Chance the Rapper please? Thank you!
  • John_Madden
  • Music Fan
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Album No More?

I'm a big movie score listener. I recently went to listen to the Harry Potter soundtracks and noticed that the Deathly Hallows Part 1 is no longer available, but Deathly Hallows Part 2 (and the rest of the movies) are available.Part 1 and Part 2 have...

• Regular
  • I'm a big movie score listener. I recently went to listen to the Harry Potter soundtracks and noticed that the Deathly Hallows Part 1 is no longer available, but Deathly Hallows Part 2 (and the rest ...
  • John_Madden
  • Music Fan
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Song + Album Request

HelloI am based in Australia and would love to have access to the following; Song: And I love Her (Cover by Bob Marley and the Wailers) - This is an amazing version and would love it on my playlistsAlbums; "Receipe for Hate" and "Stranger than Fictio...

• Hello I am based in Australia and would love to have access to the following;   Song: And I love Her (Cover by Bob Marley and the Wailers) - This is an amazing version and would love it on my...
  • John_Madden
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! New album Passenger disappeared?

I can't find the new album of Passenger (Young as the morning old as the sea) since a couple of days. Why it isn't any more on Spotify? Even on the artist page with the album list it isn't displayed anymore. I saved the album to my music before, but ...

• I can't find the new album of Passenger (Young as the morning old as the sea) since a couple of days. Why it isn't any more on Spotify? Even on the artist page with the album list it isn't displayed ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Everyday Struggle remix

Hi All, There was an amazing Notorious B.I.G. , Everyday Struggle remix in a weekly discovery during the week of the 10th of October. How can I find that weekly remix playlist? Thanks for your help, Best,

• Hi All,    There was an amazing Notorious B.I.G. , Everyday Struggle remix in a weekly discovery during the week of the 10th of  October.   How can I find that weekly remix pl...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Album Add Request

Hey Spotify,Can you add Chet Faker's "Thinking in Textures" album for Turkey please.

• Hey Spotify, Can you add Chet Faker's "Thinking in Textures" album for Turkey please.
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Song title is named wrong.

The Song"Burn (Let your Mind Go)" by the Artists KSHMR, DallasK and Lucianais named"KSHMR, DallasK Featuring Luciana - Radio Edit" This are the artists and not the title of the Song.Please correct!

• The Song "Burn (Let your Mind Go)" by the Artists KSHMR, DallasK and Luciana is named "KSHMR, DallasK Featuring Luciana -  Radio Edit"   This are the artists and not the title of the S...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Song Title
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Last Amiina upload record is not them

I'm pretty sure that the last record published for the artist "Amiina" is not theirs.First because the songs are in Japanese. And Amiina is a Icelandic string quartet.Second the music is a lot more pop than Amiina has ever been.Third the band upcomin...

• I'm pretty sure that the last record published for the artist "Amiina" is not theirs. First because the songs are in Japanese. And Amiina is a Icelandic string quartet. Second the music is a lo...
  • margjakob
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Frances Spotify Sessions error

Morning, When playing the Frances Spotify Sessions album, tracks one and two are muddled. Track one is listed as "Say It Again - Live From Spotify, London" but actually plays "Don't Worry About Me - Live From Spotify, London" and track two is listed ...

• Morning,   When playing the Frances Spotify Sessions album, tracks one and two are muddled. Track one is listed as "Say It Again - Live From Spotify, London" but actually plays "Don't Worry Ab...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Frances
    live
    London
    Spotify Sessions
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Patrick Watson Album Disappearance

Just made a playlist recently of all Patrick's music, but in the past 2 days, his first three albums as well as most of his soundtrack for Louis Drax has strangely disappeared. This really bothers me, what's up?

• Casual Listener
  • Just made a playlist recently of all Patrick's music, but in the past 2 days, his first three albums as well as most of his soundtrack for Louis Drax has strangely disappeared. This really bothers me...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Foster the People Torches Bonus Material

Can Spotify add the bonus material off of the Foster the People album Torches? The Japanese edition of the album has extra songs "Broken Jaw," "Love," and "Chin Music for the Unsuspecting Hero."

• Regular
  • Can Spotify add the bonus material off of the Foster the People album Torches? The Japanese edition of the album has extra songs "Broken Jaw," "Love," and "Chin Music for the Unsuspecting Hero."
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Artist

Hello!I'm brazilian and I would like to ask for a cd " elas cantam Roberto" this cd ia very good . 12 women sang músics of Roberto Carlos. An important musician in Brazil!Thank you!Ansious for your AnswerMariana

• Casual Listener
  • Hello! I'm brazilian and I would like to ask for a cd " elas cantam Roberto" this cd ia very good . 12 women sang músics of Roberto Carlos. An important musician in Brazil! Thank you! Ansious for ...
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Mashable Snapchat Ad song?

Anyone know the song of the mashable spotify ad? Don't have the song or video recorded because it hasn't played again. But I took a screenshot of the beginning of the ad if it helps. It isnt the one on the phone sadly

• Anyone know the song of the mashable spotify ad? Don't have the song or video recorded because it hasn't played again. But I took a screenshot of the beginning of the ad if it helps. It isnt the one ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How to have your playlist pop up when commenting

When I comment on posts in this community I want to link my playlist and rather than having it pop up as a link I'd like it to show up as a badge.Thanks!

• Roadie
  • When I comment on posts in this community I want to link my playlist and rather than having it pop up as a link I'd like it to show up as a badge. Thanks!
  • rowswar
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Playlist Exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes